- Can be used in either the standard 90-degree or 45-degree short throw for quick and easy manipulation
- Drop in ambidextrous replacement
- Interchangeable and can be configured for right or left-handed shooters
- Comes with Standard and Short levers
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Lever: Aluminum
- Center Core: Steel
- Selector Lever Finish: Anodized
- Weight: 0.42 oz.
- AR-15 and AR-10
- 1x 49/90-Degree Throw Center Core
- 1x Standard Safety Lever
- 1x Short Safety Lever
- 2x Mounting Screws
If you are looking to upgrade the controls on your AR-15, the safety selector is a good place to start. The Enhanced Ambi Safety Selector from TrueCalibre is an excellent upgrade for your AR.
This safety selector is completely ambidextrous and can be configured for right- and left-handed shooters. It can also be adjusted to have a standard 90-degree throw or a 45-degree short throw for quick engagement and easy manipulation.
The lever of this selector is made from Aluminum and has a steel center core. The TrueCalibre Enhanced Ambi Safety Selector is also relatively lightweight. It weighs only 0.42 oz. and is ideal for a lightweight ambidextrous AR-15.