- Practical solution for a high functioning muzzle device in a compact size
- Redirecting muzzle blast forward while reducing rise
- No porting at the bottom to reduce dust signature when firing from the prone position
- No poring at the top to reduce flash sight obstruction through optics or sights
- Compatible with 9mm carbines
- Caliber: 9MM
- Material: 303 Stainless Steel
- Finish: Black Nitride
- Weight: 2.12 oz.
- Length: 1.4"
- Outer Diameter: 0.866"
- Bore Diameter: 0.375"
- Thread: 1/2"-28 TPI
- Any 9mm carbine barrel with 1/2”-28 TPI
- 1x CMMG 9mm ZEROED Linear Compensator
- 1x Crush Washer
If you have a 9mm AR or any other 9mm pistol caliber carbine, adding a good linear compensator to it can have a lot of advantages and result in an overall more comfortable shooting experience.
The CMMG 9mm ZEROED Linear Compensator is an excellent option. This high-end linear compensator is designed to reduce the muzzle flash and noise away from the shooter for a better shooting experience, and it can also help decrease muzzle rise.
This 9mm Linear Compensator has no ports on the top or bottom. Therefore, the redirected muzzle flash does not obstruct your sight picture or leave a dust signature when you are shooting from the prone position. Moreover, it is made from high-quality stainless steel and has a black nitride finish. It uses a 1/2"-28 TPI thread pitch and is compatible with any 9mm carbine with a matching thread pitch.