- Practical solution for a high functioning muzzle device in a compact size
- Redirecting muzzle blast forward while reducing rise
- No porting at the bottom to reduce dust signature when firing from the prone position
- No poring at the top to reduce flash sight obstruction through optics or sights
- Compatible with most .30 Cal barrels
- Caliber: .308 Win. / 300BLK / 6.5 Creedmoor / 6.5 Grendel / 7.62 NATO
- Material: 303 Stainless Steel
- Finish: Black Nitride
- Weight: 1.76 oz.
- Length: 1.4"
- Outer Diameter: 0.866
- Bore Diameter: 0.329"
- Thread: 5/8"-24 TPI
- Any .308 Win. / 7.62 NATO / 300 BLK barrel with 5/8”-24 TPI
- 1x CMMG .308 ZEROED Linear Compensator
- 1x Crush Washer
One of the best ways to improve the performance of your firearm is to add a muzzle device to it, and the CMMG ZEROED Linear Compensator is an excellent option for your .30 cal rifle or pistol.
Linear compensators can be especially useful with firearms with shorter barrels. The CMMG ZEROED .308 Linear Compensator redirects the muzzle blast and concussion away from the shooter, allowing for a more comfortable shooting experience. The ZEROED Linear Compensator also helps in decreasing muzzle rise.
This linear compensator won't obstruct your sight picture because of the muzzle flash since it doesn't have any porting on the top. Likewise, it doesn't have any porting on the bottom, which reduces your dust signature when shooting from the prone position.
This lightweight and practical muzzle device is made from 303 Stainless Steel and has a black nitride finish. It uses a 5/8"-24 TPI thread pitch and can work with most .30 caliber barrels, including 300 Blackout.