- Titanium sleeve reduces the overall weight and provides an aesthetic appearance
- Provides forward directional muzzle blast control
- Compact design only adds 1.52 inches to the barrel
- Comes with a crush washer
- Anodizing colors vary from one comp to another. No two compensators are the same. Color may dull after handling, use an ammonia based window cleaner to wipe it down and bring the color back!
- Caliber: .223 Rem. / 5.56 NATO
- Core: Melonite
- Sleeve: Black, Blasted Grey, Gold (Titanium Nitride), Silver (Raw), or Multi-Color
- Core: Steel
- Sleeve: Titanium
- Weight: 4.41 oz.
- Length: 2"
- Outer Diameter: 1.25"
- Bore Diameter: 0.28"
- Thread: 1/2"-28 TPI
- .223/5.56 barrel with 1/2"-28 thread pitch
- 1x SLR Rifleworks Synergy Linear Hybrid Compensator 5.56/.223
- 1x Crush Washer
Sometimes you just have to go all in. When you get tired of half measures, wasting money, and having to settle for second best, it’s time for a change. You have to change the way you think, the way you dream and change your actions. When you’re ready for a real muzzle device, make a change for the best. The SLR Linear Compensator is the one of the best, and you deserve the best. This compensator leads the way into the future of rifle control. You will stand out from the pack when you bring this .223 linear compensator to the party.
Linear Versus Conventional Compensators
Whether you are into close quarters combat, hunting, or at home on the range the AR-15 linear compensator will absolutely make your day. The SLR Linear Compensator captures muzzle gasses, redirecting them downrange away from the shooter. You will notice marked noise reduction, anyone near your position will certainly notice it too. If you’re indoors, have no time to don ear protection, it may not be a perfect situation but with the .223 linear compensator you may not blow out your eardrums. With a conventional compensator, your ears are going to ring. Those models divert gasses out of the sides, top, and sometimes even the bottom. They kind of work, but your hearing pays the price. Managing excessive noise, recoil, and muzzle rise the AR-15 linear compensator is a triple threat. It’s one more tool you can use to be the best.