- 2 chamber design engineered to mitigate recoil
- Designed with a slimmer provide so that a 0.750" gas block can slip right over the comp
- Barrel nut, rail system, gas block, and gas tube can be adjusted or swapped out with ease
- Effective comp with an affordable price
- Pre-drilled pin hole for pin and weld (turn 14.5 barrel to 16")
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO / .223 Rem.
- Material: AISI 1144 Steel
- Finish: Black Nitride
- Outer Diameter: 0.745"
- Bore Diameter: 0.25"
- Length: 2.60" (w/o Jam Nut)
- Weight: 2.83 oz.
- Thread: 1/2"-28
- Any 5.56/.223 barrel with 1/2"-28 TPI
- 1x Strike Industries Miller Comp
- 1x Jam Nut
- 1x Dowel Pin
The Strike Industries Miller Comp builds upon their popular JCOMP by slimming it down without compromising any performance. For your next competition AR 5.56/223 build, the new Miller Comp will give you maximum control, especially while rapid firing, improving accuracy, and allowing you to put more rounds on target.
Light Weight / Short Builds Need the Miller Comp
The lighter the build, the lesser fluctuations in muscle movement when handling the weapon. The Strike Industries Miller Comp two-chamber design will mitigate this recoil, making it perfect for your lightweight .223/5.56 weapon build. Rifles with 5.56 and .223 already have minimal recoil and muzzle travel, but with the Strike Industries Miller Comp, it can feel like you are shooting a .22. The SI Miller Comp is also specifically designed to be used on a 14.5-inch rifle barrel. With the compensator installed, the overall barrel length will only be 16 inches, allowing you to have the shortest rifle barrel possible while reducing some weight without losing performance.
The Miller Comp Provides Superior Convenience
The Miller Comp is more slender than other muzzle breaks and compensators on the market, making it very convenient because you can install or uninstall the gas block without removing the compensator. It also makes it possible to easily reconfigure the rile, service, or adjust the barrel nut, gas tube, and handguards. The Miller Comp pairs perfectly with the SI Gridlok handguards and other Strike Industries accessories to give you a versatile build.