- Unique upper slots for muzzle rise reduction
- 3-stage chamber to reduce the recoil effectively
- 3-prong design reduces muzzle flash
- Aggressively cut channels for weight reduction
- Pre-drilled pin hole for permanent attachment on 14.5 barrels needing 16.1"
- Crush washer included
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Caliber: 6.5 Creedmoor / 6.5 Grendel / 6.8 Remington SPC
- Material: 17-4ph heat treated stainless steel
- Finish: Blacknitride
- Weight: 2.72 oz.
- Length: 2.84"
- Outer Diameter: 0.86"
- Bore Diameter: 0.29"
- Thread: 5/8"-24 TPI
- 6.5 Creedmoor, 6.5 Grendel, and 6.8 Remington SPC barrel with 5/8"-24 thread pitch
- 1x VG6 Precision EPSILON 65 Muzzle Brake
- 1x Crush Washer
So, you’re really into the six-millimeter shooting scene. It’s a great cartridge and many tout its ballistic superiority for either hunting or on the range. However, not a whole lot of companies produce parts catered specifically for the alternative market due to its size. That is until now, Aero Precision has turned its considerable resources to focus on the needs of the shooter who runs a 6.5 Creedmore, 6.5 Grendel and the 6.8 Remington SPC. The VG6 Precision EPSILON 65 Muzzle Brake was created just for you.
A Perfect Combination
The VG6 EPSILON 65 is machined on state of the art CNC equipment, out of high-quality stainless steel and then heat-treated to perfection. Aero Precision invokes total control of the entire product creation process. Beginning with the conception of their cutting-edge products and following all the way through the design and manufacturing phases, each step is checked and double checked. Therefore, only the finest parts ever see their way to the end user.
They Brought Their A-Game
The VG6 Precision EPSILON 65 Muzzle Brake packs value and performance into a package that you’ll have to shoot to believe. Because of its clever design, you not only get high-performance recoil reduction, but this premium brake serves as a great flash hider as well. The VG6 EPSILON 65 arrives at your door pre-drilled, ready to be pinned and welded to your muzzle for either your peace of mind or to comply with state-specific overall length requirements for your rifle.