MPN: BABL300002F / BABL300007F
- Made from high-quality barrel blanks
- 11-degree target crown to further improve accuracy
- FailZero Nickel Boron coated extended M4 feed ramp extension
- Proprietary BA Hanson profile and includes a pin-ready low profile gas block and a roll pin
- All Ballistic Advantage barrels are guaranteed to give sub Minute of Angle (MOA) accuracy with match grade ammunition (By Manufacturer)
- High pressure tested (HPT) and Magnetic particle Inspection (MPI)
- Coated with QPQ corrosion resistant finish
*A barrel that is shorter than 16" is only for use on a pistol configuration firearm or a NFA registered Short-Barreled Rifle (SBR). All NFA laws apply!
- Caliber: .300 Blackout
- Profile: Hanson
- Barrel Exterior: QPQ Nitride
- Extension: Nickel Boron
- Gas Placement:
- 8.3-Inch: Pistol-Length
- 10.3-Inch: Pistol-Length
- Gas Seat: 0.750"
- Twist Rate: 1:7
- 8.3-Inch: 17.67 oz.
- 10.3-Inch: 20.05 oz.
- Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 5/8”-24
- AR-15 upper receivers
*Hanson barrels are not designed to work with aftermarket piston kits.
- 1x Ballistic Advantage Performance Series .300 Blackout Barrel - Hanson Profile
- 1x Low-Profile Gas Block
- 1x Roll Pin
If you’re looking for a short 300 blackout barrel for a new build that handles like second nature and promises a long service life and great accuracy, you can’t do a lot better than the Ballistic Advantage 300 Blackout Barrel. Wing Tactical offers the Ballistic Advantage Hanson Profile Performance Series 300 Blackout Barrel in 8.3-inch and 10.3-inch lengths, each one complete with their own low-profile gas block pre-installed.
Choose Your Length and Enjoy the Confidence of the Hanson Profile
Wing Tactical offers these quality Ballistic Advantage barrels in 8.3 and 10.3-inch versions for your next short barreled build. Whichever you choose, you’ll get the same great advantages of BA’s exclusive Hanson profile barrels. These barrels handle like a dream while remaining accurate and helping to manage felt recoil, unlike many other reduced weight 300 Blackout barrels. When your gun handles naturally, you’re a more confident and accurate shooter. That itself is a good reason to choose a Ballistic Advantage 300 Blackout Barrel.
Ballistic Advantage Performance and FailZero Coating
The Ballistic Advantage Performance series carries features that make it just that, a great performer. These barrels feature extended feed ramps coated with the lubricious FailZero proprietary nickel boron finish that you can only get from Ballistic Advantage. FailZero NiB coated extension keeps your weapon feeding smoothly even in conditions that make other surface treatments and lubricants fail. Nickel boron is naturally slick and doesn’t attract dirt and fouling like petroleum lubricants do, so your weapon feeds as it should every time, without fail. When you choose a Ballistic Advantage barrel with FailZero coated feed ramps you get reliable performance and long life even when things get rough for the competition.