MPN: BABL556004F / BABL556008F / BABL556013F / BABL556019F
- Made from high-quality 4150 CMV steel barrel blanks
- 11-degree target crown to further improve accuracy
- FailZero Nickel Boron coated extended M4 feed ramp extension
- Proprietary BA Hanson profile and includes a pin-ready low profile gas block and a roll pin
- All Ballistic Advantage barrels are guaranteed to give sub Minute of Angle (MOA) accuracy with match grade ammunition (By Manufacturer)
- High pressure tested (HPT) and Magnetic particle Inspection (MPI)
- Coated with QPQ corrosion resistant finish
*A barrel that is shorter than 16" is only for use on a pistol configuration firearm or a NFA registered Short-Barreled Rifle (SBR). All NFA laws apply!
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO / .223 Rem.
- Profile: Hanson
- Barrel Exterior: QPQ Nitride
- Extension: Nickel Boron
- Gas Placement:
- 10.3-Inch: Carbine-Length
- 14.5-Inch: Mid-Length
- 16-Inch: Mid-Length
- 18-Inch: Mid-Length
- Gas Seat: 0.750"
- Twist Rate: 1:7
- 10.3-Inch: 18.8 oz.
- 14.5-Inch: 24.8 oz.
- 16-Inch: 26.8 oz.
- 18-Inch: 40.1 oz.
- Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2”-28
- AR-15 upper receivers
*Hanson barrels are not designed to work with aftermarket piston kits.
- 1x Ballistic Advantage Performance Series AR-15 5.56 Barrel - Hanson Profile
- 1x Low-Profile Gas Block
- 1x Roll Pin
Choosing an AR-15 5.56 Barrel could be the most challenging part of putting together your next build if you don’t know what you’re looking for. If you’re looking for an easy handling barrel with a quality QPQ finish, Wing Tactical offers an excellent choice with the Ballistic Advantage Hanson Series Performance AR-15 5.56 barrel. This barrel is available in 10.3, 14.5, 16, and 18-inch lengths so it’s a simple matter of choosing the length you need to make your build perfect.
Hanson Profile Barrels are the Best Of Both Worlds
Ballistic Advantage’s Hanson Profile Barrels are designed to perform with the best, yet they’re easy handling so your weapon feels like part of you, not a detached tool you struggle to manage. Each caliber of Hanson barrel is redesigned so that it handles and performs better than the competition. These barrels are lighter weight than many other barrels but don’t suffer from problems with inaccuracy like other lightweight barrels frequently do. They’re designed to maintain accuracy, provide a quality handling experience and help manage felt recoil. That’s a complete package, not just a fashionable profile.
Ballistic Advantage Performance Series Barrels: Materials and Features
Ballistic Advantage Performance series barrels are manufactured from 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium and feature a QPQ surface for a long corrosion-resistant service life. QPQ finishes don’t peel, crack or prematurely wear. The velvety black finish blends well with Mil-Spec blacks and won’t attract unwanted attention as raw stainless finishes sometimes can. Performance series barrels feature extended feed ramps treated with the FailZero Nickel Boron finish for smooth, reliable feeds cycle after cycle. The pre-threaded muzzle of Performance Series barrels features a recessed target crown, assuring accuracy with every shot. When you choose a Ballistic Advantage Performance Series Barrel from Wing Tactical you choose to give yourself an edge on the competition.