- Caliber: .223 Wylde (fits both 5.56 NATO / .223 Rem.)
- Finish: Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized Finish
- Upper Receiver: Seekin Precision Skeletonized Upper - CNC Machined from solid 7075-T6 Billet aluminum
- Handguard: 15" Seekin Precision NOXs M-LOK handguard - CNC Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: Seekins Precision Melonited Nest Flash Hider
- Barrel: 18” 1:8 Match Grade 416 Stainless Steel .223 Wylde Barrel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Gas Block: Seekins Precision Melonited Adjustable Gas Block
- Gas Tube: Rifle-Length Melonited Gas tube
- Bolt Carrier Group: Mil-Spec M16 Bolt Carrier Group
- Charging Handle: Seekins Precision DNA Charging Handle
- Weight: 4.99 lbs.
- Length: 26.74"
If your AR-15 needs a complete upper assembly manufactured by one of the most trusted companies in the United States, consider the NX18 complete upper by Seekins Precision.
The NX Series 18” complete upper assembly is equipped with Seekins' NOXs M-LOK handguard which is perfect for tactical and competition use. The NOXs handguard features a full top Picatinny rail and M-LOT slots at 3, 6, and 9 O'clock positions for easy accessory attachment.
.223 Wylde Barrel - Best Of Both Worlds
The match grade stainless steel barrel is CNC-machined from premium materials and was given four inspections before it was released for purchase. Chambered in .223 Wylde, it will safely fire both 5.56 NATO and .223 Remington loads.
The NX18 is equipped with a gas tube, Seekins Precision DNA Charging Handle, a M16 bolt carrier group and a SP adjustable gas block for optimal tuning. The entire gas system is coated with Melonite for easy cleaning and corrosion resistance.
About Seekins Precision:
Seekins Precision has been trusted by gun owners since its inception in 2005. The founder of the company, Glen Seekins, began the business from his garage with a rented CNC machine by producing scope rings designed to be lighter that the tactical version while maintaining the necessary strength. Seekins Precision continues to produce dependable products to this day.