Seekins Precision Battlefield 14.5" SPBRv3 Complete Upper Assembly (.223 Wylde)
- Pinned and Welded Seekins Melonited Flash Hider to maintain legal 16” barrel rifle requirements.
- Caliber: .223 Wylde (5.56 NATO / .223 Rem.)
- Finish: Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized Finish
- Upper Receiver: Seekin Precision Mil-Spec Upper - CNC Machined from solid 7075-T6 Billet aluminum
- Handguard: 12" Seekin Precision MCSR Key Mod hand guard - CNC Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: Seekins Precision Melonited Flash Hider (Pin and Weld)
- Barrel: 14.5” 1:8 Match Grade Stainless Steel .223 Wylde Barrel (16" with Pinned and Welded Flash Hider)
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Gas Block: Seekins Precision Melonited Adjustable Gas Block
- Gas Tube: Mid-Length Melonited Gas tube
- Bolt Carrier Group: Seekins Precision Melonite Coated M16 Bolt Carrier Group
- Charging Handle: BCM Mod3 Charging Handle
- Weight: 4.55 lbs.
- Length: 23.49"
If you’re looking for a sturdy complete upper for your AR-15, consider the Battlefield 14.5” SPBRv3 complete upper by Seekins Precision.
The Seekins Battlefield Series upper receivers were appropriately named. Made to standards that go above and beyond Mil-Spec requirements, the upper receiver of the SPBRv3 is designed to have a superior fit with a remarkable performance, time and time again.
As with all other barrels by Seekins Precision, this match grade barrel chambered in .223 Wylde was passed through four separate quality tests. The bead-blasted barrel offers the user the accuracy of a precision rifle and is easy to maintain. The Seekins flash hider on the muzzle is pinned and welded to ensure that the barrel meets the legal requirements for a 16” barrel rifle.
The gas block is completely adjustable for optimal load tuning. The gas system and the bolt carrier group are both Melonite-coated to prevent corrosion and to keep the cleaning process quick and easy.
A 12” Modular Combat Suppressor Rail (MCSR) is included with the SPBRv3 to enhance its functionality. The handy KeyMod slots and the full-length picatinny rail permit full customization capabilities for the avid shooter. The SPBRv3 is compatible with all Mil-Spec lower receivers.