MPN: MOA-1034-750CAB / MOA-1034-750CA / MOA-1034-625CAB / MOA-1034-625-CA
- Clamp-On mounting design
- Allow users to fine tune their gas system for smoother cycling and operation
- Attaches with one 8-32 screw and a quality Belleville washer to prevent backing out
- Gas port can be fully closed
- Titanium construction ensure it will perform under the harshest use while weighing less
- Material: Aerospace grade Titanium
- Finish: Black Tetrabond or Bead Blasted Raw Titanium finish
- Weight: 0.6 oz. (includes screws)
- Height: 1.225"
- Length: 0.85"
- Width: 1.06"
- Internal Diameter: 0.750" or 0.625"
- 1x Titanium gas block
- 1x 8-32 x 1/2" low-pro cap screw (require a T20 Torx key for installation - Not Included)
- 2x 8-32 Belleville washers
- 1x 6-32 x 1x2" stainless adjustment screw (require a 1/16" Hex key for installation - Not Included)
- 1x 6-32 x 5x8" stainless adjustment screw
- 1x 6-32 x 1x8" stainless locking screw
- 2x 5/64" x 1/2" roll pins
If you are a tactical firearm enthusiast assembling a lightweight rifle and need an adjustable gas block, you will find that Master of Arms (formerly Next Intent Tactical) Titanium Adjustable Gas Block is the component they've been wishing for. This may very well be the lightest adjustable gas block on the market, constructed of aerospace grade titanium precision machined for a low profile and flawless performance.
This gas block is infinitely adjustable, you can set the management valve for customized, optimum performance on the firearm of your choice. Lock it in place with an ultra-reliable dual set screw design and your adjustment will hold, even under heavy use. The Master of Arms Titanium Adjustable Gas Block is easy to install. This titanium gas block was created with a clamp-on mount system that secures simply with one 8-32 screw and a durable Bellville washer. Your installation will be secure under fire and requires no liquid thread lock. With no springs to fail, weaken, or burn up, this gas block is as close to fail-proof as they come.
The Master of Arms Titanium Adjustable Gas Block is available in two sizes, for .750 and .625 inch diameter barrels, and comes in black or with a raw, bead blasted titanium finish. The American craftsmen of Master of Arms have created an adjustable gas block that is as attractive as it is functional. Each one is precision sculpted on state of the art CNC machines. The low profile design allows it to fit under a variety of handrails without clearance concerns.
Posted by Jim Davis on 22nd May 2018
the picture does not do it justice, this thing is TINY. well machined, easily adjusted and light!
Posted by Unknown on 3rd Apr 2018
Small, lightweight, and adjustable. You get what you pay for and you're definitely getting top tier product for them lightweight builds.
Master of arms customer service is top notch too
Posted by Unknown on 7th Aug 2017
A must have for a sub 4lbs rifle
Just a tad bit more $$ but well worth it.
Posted by John on 5th May 2017
Looking to reduce felt recoil I was thinking of some of the lesser options, but having a lighter weight build, I couldn't justify spending $120 on other options when those options were a lot heavier. I opted for this one since it was just a bit more, but a lot lighter. If you've never shot an AR properly tuned with an adjustable gas block before, you're missing out. This gas block has got to be the biggest maker when it comes to my AR and I have an array of aftermarket parts for my AR. Follow up shots were a lot faster and spot on during double tap drills. If you're looking for lightweight, adjustability, and a flat shooting AR, this is the one.
Posted by Raven_NextLevel on 14th Mar 2017
20,000 rounds down range and still looks new and functions great. Idiot proof install and tuning. You can adjust it with a handguard installed!