MPN: SA7-TI-S / SA7-TI-C
- 15-position adjustability from 0 - .125" port opening
- Metering screw and screw bore design allows repeatability and reliability only SLR has been able to deliver
- Single tool click to adjust gas metering
- Grade 5 Titanium precision machined gas block with bead-blast finish
- Melonite finish 4140 Nexturn Swiss precision metering screw
- Proprietary Alloy Flat Spring with 1400-degree temper
- Mounting hardware included
- Available in Set-Screw and Clamp-On mounting design
- Material: Grade 5 Titanium
- Finish: Bead-blast
- Weight (includes screws):
- Set-Screw Model: 0.92 oz.
- Clamp-On Model: 0.95 oz.
- Set-Screw Model: 1.40"
- Clamp-On Model: 1.44"
- Length: 0.97"
- Width: 0.90"
- Internal Diameter: 0.750"
- Any AR-15 and AR-10 barrel that has a .750" diameter at the gas port area.
- 1x Titanium Sentry 7 Adjustable Gas Block
- 2x Mounting screws
- 1x Adjustment screw (installed)
- 1x Adjustment screw wrench
- 1x Gas tube roll pin
If you’re a gas tuner, you’re just not satisfied with a standard gas block. You want adjustability. If you’re looking for a high-end adjustable gas block Wing Tactical has something special for you. The SLR Titanium Sentry 7 Adjustable Gas Block is the gas block for those of you who refuse to compromise. The SLR Sentry 7 uses a patented design to deliver true adjustability for real tunable control over your rifle's gas system.
A High-Quality Titanium Adjustable Gas Block
The SLR Titanium Sentry 7 Adjustable Gas Block is sized for barrels with .750” gas block seats and comes in models designed for set screw mounting or clamp on application. Simply check your chosen barrel for dimples. If it has them go with the set screw model, if not, the clamp-on version is the one for you. Either way, you get a fully machined, grade 5 titanium gas block with Melonite coated 4140 metering screw and detent plunger.
The Metering Screw & Flat Spring
The Sentry 7 Gas Block features a special gas block metering screw and flat spring pairing that will maintain adjustability in your Sentry 7 Gas Block long after it’s put to work. The 4140 Nexturn Swiss Precision Metering Screw is fully adjustable through 15 individual positions. It features a quality Melonite coating with outstanding self-lubricity to shed fouling and resist corrosion. That allows you the ultimate in flexibility and sure operation with the SLR Sentry 7, even after you’ve put the rifle in service. Adjustments are easily made with a single tool, one click at a time. The Proprietary design of the flat spring and its 1400-degree tempering assures that it won’t go slack after exposure to the heat produced when the firearm system is put to use.