MPN: MOA-1034-750CAB / MOA-1034-750CA / MOA-1034-625CAB / MOA-1034-625-CA
- Clamp-On mounting design
- Allow users to fine tune their gas system for smoother cycling and operation
- Attaches with one 8-32 screw and a quality Belleville washer to prevent backing out
- Gas port can be fully closed
- Titanium construction ensure it will perform under the harshest use while weighing less
- Material: Aerospace grade Titanium
- Finish: Black Tetrabond or Bead Blasted Raw Titanium finish
- Weight: 0.6 oz. (includes screws)
- Height: 1.225"
- Length: 0.85"
- Width: 1.06"
- Internal Diameter: 0.750" or 0.625"
- AR-15 and AR-10 barrel that has a 0.625" or 0.750" diameter at the gas port area
- 1x Titanium Adjustable Gas Block
- 1x 8-32 x 1/2" Low-Pro Cap Screw (require a T20 Torx key for installation - Not Included)
- 1x 8-32 Belleville Washers
- 1x 6-32 x 1x2" Stainless Adjustment Screw (require a 1/16" Hex key for installation - Not Included)
- 1x 6-32 x 1x8" Stainless Locking Screw
- 2x 5/64" x 1/2" Roll Pins
If you are a tactical firearm enthusiast assembling a lightweight rifle and need an adjustable gas block, you will find that Master of Arms Titanium Adjustable Gas Block is the component they've been wishing for. This may very well be the lightest adjustable gas block on the market, constructed of aerospace grade titanium precision machined for a low profile and flawless performance.
Why Master Of Arms Titanium Adjustable Gas Block?
The Master Of Arms Titanium Adjustable Gas Block is infinitely adjustable, you can set the management valve for customized, optimum performance on the firearm of your choice. Lock it in place with an ultra-reliable dual set screw design and your adjustment will hold, even under heavy use. The Master of Arms Titanium Adjustable Gas Block is easy to install. This titanium gas block was created with a clamp-on mount system that secures simply with one 8-32 screw and a durable Bellville washer. Your installation will be secure under fire and requires no liquid thread lock. With no springs to fail, weaken, or burn up, this gas block is as close to fail-proof as they come.
Aerospace Grade Titanium Construction
The Master of Arms Titanium Adjustable Gas Block is available in two sizes, for .750 and .625 inch diameter barrels, and comes in black or with a raw, bead blasted titanium finish. The American craftsmen of Master of Arms have created an adjustable gas block that is as attractive as it is functional. Each one is precision sculpted on state of the art CNC machines. The low profile design allows it to fit under a variety of handrails without clearance concerns.