- The new AFG-2 is a slim line design that is shorter in overall length and width compared to the original AFG
- Polymer three-piece design with an interchangeable finger shelf that allows for a flat "A1-style" surface or an "A2-style" finger nub
- Mounts to Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny and NATO STANAG 4694 rails (min. of ~3" recommended)
- All mounting hardware included
- Made in U.S.A.
- Material: Polymer
- Finish: Black, Flat Dark Earth, OD Green, and Stealth Grey
- Weight: 2.53 oz.
- Length: 4.70"
- Height: 1.94"
- Width: 1.37"
- Any firearm with Picatinny handguard
Magpul's Angled Fore Grip (AFG2) has been heralded as a revolution in AR-15 accessories. The AFG2 Angled Fore Grip from Magpul is an updated version of the original AFG. The AFG2 has been reduced in overall length and width in order to fit a wider variety of railed handguards. The unique angle provides you with a grip that is more in line with human physiology, thereby reducing fatigue and improving the handling of your rifle. The grip has hand stops at both ends and serrations to improve your grasp on the weapon. It comes with two interchangeable finger shelves: one with a flat, A1-style surface and the other with an A2-style finger nub. You can mount this grip on any long gun with a bottom-railed 1913 Picatinny rail.
Great product, great service!
Posted by David L. on 7th May 2016
The Magpul AFG2 fits great on my rail system. Thank you Wing Tactical for the awesome service, will buy again from you guys!
to tight for the railing
Posted by DjpsychoD on 7th Jun 2015
It was hard to put on my railing and I had to beat it on it shaved the inside little but it didn't bust so its on there now not going no more but its a good plastic no cracks im happy tho