- Advanced design - reduces fatigue and improves one-handed control
- Strong and Lightweight - military-grade reinforced polymer composite
- Better trigger manipulation - improves finger-to-trigger contact and angle
- Storage compartment - storage with hinged door for batteries, parts, or cleaning kit
- Drop-in installation - replaces original grip on any weapon utilizing M4 / AR15 grips
- Material: Polymer
- Length: 2.16"
- Height: 4.24"
- Width: 1.31"
- Wight: 3.3 oz.
- AR-15 and AR-10
If you're looking for a replacement for the standard AR15 pistol grip, the Tactical Ergonomic Pistol Grip (AG-43) from FAB Defense is the upgrade for you. This grip greatly improves the ergonomics and handling of the AR-15 platform.
The grip features textured finger grooves and back strap to provide the ultimate non-slip surface. In addition, the texture allows air circulation between your hand and the grip, which prevents your palms from becoming sweaty and compromising your hold on the rifle. The extended beavertail promotes a higher, stronger grip. Finally, the hollow compartment inside of the grip, which can be accessed through the latched door on the bottom, allows you to store small items that you would want to keep with your AR-15 such as a small vial of gun oil, cleaning patches, or batteries for rail-mounted accessories.
Most obvious upgrade to make, even with small hands
Posted by Lane on 8th Jan 2016
I realllllly didn't like the stock grip on my S&W AR and this grip fit my hand as well as I had hoped, if not better. Takes 2 seconds to swap out, just don't lose the spring under the handle. Tightens down flush and promotes and better. much more comfortable grip. I have smaller hands so finger spacing is always a concern, but this is a great grip.