Magpul AR-15 MOE SL M-LOK Carbine Length Handguard
- Narrow design replaces bulky M4 Carbine-type plastic hand guards
- Easy to install utilizing existing delta ring and round front hand guard retaining cap
- Slots at the 2, 6, and 10 o'clock positions for mounting direct-attach M-LOK accessories or Picatinny rail sections
- Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction
- Integral riveted aluminum heat shield
- Front lip and long side extensions shields hand from hot gas block
- Made in U.S.A.
- Weight: 0.42 lb.
- Length: 8.9"
- Width: 1.8"
- Height: 2.4"
The MOE SL Hand Guard – Carbine-Length is a direct replacement for M4 carbine type hand guards and utilizes the existing round front hand guard retaining cap and delta ring. Will also fit most 7.62x51 weapons with a carbine length gas system.
Magpul's MOE SL Carbine Length Handguard is the perfect way to upgrade your AR15 while adding incredible versatility. As usual, Magpul's polymer is tough enough for the job. The reinforced structure keeps the polymer from chipping or cracking even under the most turbulent handling. The heat-resistant properties prevent the hot barrel from softening or melting. An aluminum heat shield is riveted to the interior of the handguard to promote quick heat dissipation.
The Magpul MOE SL Handguard features extended front lip on the sides and bottom. This will give you more grip space, and protect your gripping hand from hot gas block and barrel. But this accessory provides much more than just a place to grip the weapon. It features M-LOK slots at the two, six, and ten o'clock positions so that you have plenty of space to mount Picatinny rails. You can also mount rail sections at the M-LOK slots for your flash light, laser, and foregrip. The streamlined design eliminates excess width, making the front end of your AR-15 more compact and reducing the weight.
The Magpul MOE SL Handguard (Carbine Length) comes in: Black, Flat Dark Earth, OD Green, and Stealth Grey.