MPN: F-9-ML-O2 / F-12-ML-O2 / F-15-ML-O2
- Completely free float rail system
- 20% lighter than the original Odin Works M-LOK Forend
- Engineered with advanced ergonomics for comfort and improved performance
- Top Picatinny Rail on the front and rear of the handguard
- M-LOK slots at 3, 6, and 9 o'clock positions
- QD sling mount positions at 3 and 9 o'clock
- Engineered to allow for low profile gas block to fit inside
- Material: 6005-T651 Aluminum
- Finish: Black Hard Anodize
- 9.5-Inch: 4.5 oz. (with barrel nut: 7.3 oz.)
- 12.5-Inch: 5.4 oz. (with barrel nut: 8.2 oz.)
- 15.5-Inch: 6.6 oz. (with barrel nut: 9.4 oz.)
- Inside Diameter: 1.6"
- Outside Diameter: Width - 1.8", Height - 2.16"
- 1x Odin Works O2 Lite M-LOK Rail
- 1x Barrel Nut
- 1x Forend Adapter
- 1x 1 ml Vibra-Tite
- 1x M-LOK accessory rail section
- All mounting hardware
One of the most overlooked parts of the AR-15 build is often the choice of a quality handguard. It’s not that it’s not important, it’s just that there are so many other details that go into the perfect build that it can be easy to find yourself at a later stage of a build and not have one picked out. For those of us that want a super-light, high-quality M-LOK handguard that offers amazing flexibility, the Odin Works O2 Lite M-LOK Rail System will save you a lot of time that might have wasted worrying about which rail to choose.
Lightweight Odin Works O2 Lite M-LOK Rail
Odin Works has designed the O2 Lite M-LOK rail to be an unbelievable 20% lighter than any other rail system they offer. They’ve achieved this by using advanced engineering techniques to design an ergonomic rail system that is both comfortable and a thing of beauty. The O2 Lite is precision machined from 6005-T651 Aluminum in an openwork honeycomb design and hard anodized to protect it from corrosion. Like all Odin Works rail systems, it’s free-floated so it won’t have a negative impact on accuracy.
The Odin Works O2 Lite M-LOK Rail System features M-LOK mounting points at the 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions so that you can add M-LOK accessories as you choose. The M-LOK system allows you to easily change out accessories without tearing the handguard off of your AR-15.
You won’t find another lightweight rail system that offers more in a lighter package. Built-in Picatinny rail sections at the front and rear stations of the 12 o-clock position save you from mounting additional rail and an included 5 slot Picatinny M-LOK rail section allows you, even more, flexibility for your Picatinny accessories. Multiple QD attachment points are integrated into the design to allow you to use your Magpul style QD accessories right out of the box. No need to debate, if you use M-LOK, this is the one.