MPN: F-9-KM-O2 / F-12-KM-O2 / F-15-KM-O2
- Completely free float rail system
- 20% lighter than the original Odin Works KMod Forend
- Engineered with advanced ergonomics for comfort and improved performance
- Top Picatinny Rail on the front and rear of the handguard
- KeyMod slots at 3, 6, and 9 o'clock positions
- QD sling mount positions at 3 and 9 o'clock
- KeyMod slots can be used as QD sling mount slots
- Engineered to allow for low profile gas block to fit inside
- Material: 6005-T651 Aluminum
- Finish: Black Hard Anodize
- 9.5-Inch: 4.5 oz. (with barrel nut: 7.3 oz.)
- 12.5-Inch: 5.4 oz. (with barrel nut: 8.2 oz.)
- 15.5-Inch: 6.6 oz. (with barrel nut: 9.4 oz.)
- Inside diameter: 1.6"
- Outside diameter: Width - 1.8", Height - 2.16"
- (1) KeyMod O2 Lite Forend
- (1) Barrel Nut
- (1) Forend Adapter
- (1) 1 ml Vibra-Tite
- (1) KeyMod accessory rail section
- All mounting hardware
It might be time to put your current rifle on a diet, you know, shed some extra weight. Maybe you’re in the middle of a lightweight build and you haven’t found the right handguard yet. Whatever motivates you to look for a new lightweight rail system, Odin Works has rail systems that’ll put a smile on your face. The Odin Works O2 Lite KeyMod Rail System is just the ticket for the shooter who wants a secure handguard that won’t ruin the balance of a lightweight build.
The Odin Works O2 Lite Rail System features an advanced design that is not only comfortable to hold, it’s eye-catching openwork design tips the scales a full 20% lighter than any other Odin Works rail system before it. The KeyMod version features KeyMod mounting points at 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions and two built-in sections of Picatinny rail at the back and front on top. With the option to add on any KeyMod accessories you need as well as KeyMod attached Picatinny rail sections (one is included with the purchase of the O2 Lite Rail) you can customize your field experience to your heart’s content.
The Odin Works O2 Lite KeyMod Rail System is machined from 6005-T651 Aluminum for lightweight strength and then given a hard anodized coating to help it resist the effects of real-world use and abuse. Like all of Odin Works’ forends, the O2 Lite KeyMod Rail is free-floating so it won’t adversely impact the accuracy of your shot. There’s enough clearance under the O2 to accept many low-profile gas blocks so you don’t have to give up gas tuning to use a light forend. The O2 Lite also features multiple Magpul Style QD attachments. Lightweight, ultra-adaptable, it doesn’t get much better than the Odin Works O2 Lite KeyMod Rail System.