- Full modular colorways with integrated backup sights
- Spring loaded detach lever for quick removal
- Improved barrel nut material versus traditional steel
- Customizable barrel nut shroud and front top and bottom rail
- Front top rail can be removed to accommodate A2 sights set-up
- Integrated QD mount
- RailLok (TM) accommodates both picatinny and M-LOK accessories
- The larger internal diameter allows the use of mid-large muzzle devices
- Compatible with all Mil-Spec AR-15 uppers
- Barrel nut shroud, front top and bottom rail is available in Black, Flat Dark Earth, Red, and Titan Gold!
- Handguard Housing 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Barrel Nut Shroud, and Top & Bottom Rail: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Barrel Nut: 7250 Anodized Aluminum
- Finish: Anodize
- Weight (Including Barrel Nut and Hardware):
- 8.5-Inch: 13.76 oz.
- 11-Inch: 15.38 oz
- 15-Inch: 17.96 oz.
- 17-Inch: 19.33 oz.
- Inside diameter: 1.58"
- Height: 2.42"
- Width: 1.84"
**Not compatible with most gas piston systems
**Make sure the locking lever is perpendicular with the rail when attaching.
**The two locking screw at base can only be easily adjusted when the base is not mounted on barrel nut. It is not recommend to adjust the locking tightness when you mount it on barrel nut.
- 1x Strike Industries GRIDLOK Handguard Housing
- 1x Strike Industries GRIDLOK Top Rail
- 1x Strike Industries GRIDLOK Bottom Rail
- 1x Strike Industries GRIDLOK Barrel Nut Shroud
- 1x Enhanced Barrel Nut
- 1x Allen Wrench
- 2x Locking Screws
- 16x Mounting Screws
- 1x Magnetic Tool
- 1x Barrel Nut Wrench
- 1x Shim Kit
For many shooters, the change to a free-floating handguard is hard to make. You like the idea, but when some assembly is required, you don't want the hassle. Sometimes a simple M-LOK handguard almost requires an engineering degree to attach to your gun. However, that is not the case with the Strike Industries GRIDLOK handguard. You will literally attach this rail to your weapon in seconds.
Time Is On Your Side
Strike Industries has built its empire around the drive for innovation. SI doesn't just make gun parts. The company focuses on designing solutions for problems. Solutions for SI result in new products. SI invested a full two years of research and development in their Strike Industries GRIDLOK handguard. In both its appearance and application, the GRIDLOK takes the ordinary M-LOK handguard to extremes never before seen. You will see M-LOK slots surrounding the GRIDLOK. Additionally, SI includes picatinny rail sections both in the front and rear with a little bonus. That little plus is an integrated flip-up front sight.
The Hard Part's Over
Other than attaching an ordinary free-floating rail, taking it off is the next worst thing. Even though you hate to think about it, sooner or later you're going to have to remove any rail. If nothing else there's the routine maintenance and cleaning. Perhaps you're running a specific adjustable gas block. In your world, there will never be another gas block for you. But, you can't adjust it with the handguard in place. With the Strike Industries GRIDLOK handguard, that's no longer a problem. SI designed a proprietary barrel nut along with a quick-release lever for the GRIDLOK. The unique design makes this M-LOK handguard the quickest to install or remove in existence.