- Compatible with BAD Lever and similar devices
- Extend the length of the factory button for quick magazine reloads
- Easy to reach ergonomic design
- Release magazine without changing grip or position
- Serrated skeletonized design for positive depression and reduced slip
- Easy drop-in installation
- Compatible with most AR-15 and LR-308 receivers
- Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Anodized or Cerakoted
- Weight: 0.14 oz.
- AR-15 and AR-10
- 1x Skeletonized Extended Paddle
- 1x Magazine Release Button
- 2x Set Screws
- 1x Hex Key
Granted, your AR has to have a magazine release, it’s not a very useful weapon without one. However, you don’t have to settle for the plain Mil-Spec button everybody else has. When you upgrade to an Armaspec B2 Skeletonized Magazine Release you get to enjoy functionality along with a little flair.
Keeping with The Flow
Your AR already wears an awesome K-MOD or M-LOK Handguard that is pretty much a framework of slots, why not keep that theme going. An Armaspec Skeletonized Magazine Release brings that idea further back onto your lower receiver. I know, there’s a lot of parts that can work on your AR, but not many that work with the theme you’ve developed for your weapon. The Armaspec B2 Extended Mag Release flows along with that Spartan, yet futuristic tone, bringing a touch of class to your otherwise plain Lower.
It’s A Wickedly Sick Button
Whether you go for the classic black or opt for one of the more colorful choices, an Armaspec B2 Extended Mag Release will not go unnoticed. Of course, when Armaspec machines out the extra material in the middle you will save a bit of weight, however, that’s not as important as the statement it makes. The Armaspec B2 Skeletonized Magazine Release says it will not only make your magazine swaps smoother, it’s going to look good while that happens. Every time you drop a magazine you’re going to smile a little on the inside. This isn’t a mag release you would find on the side of just any AR, It’s the one you have on yours, and you didn’t come to play.