- Better control through a more ergonomic safety lever angle
- Interchangeable selector switch paddles
- Paddles work on either side at any angle - configurable up to 8 different orientation
- Round edges for comfort
- 45 or 90-degree throw options
- All mounting hardware included
- Compatible with all Mil-Spec AR-15 lowers
- Available in black, flat dark earth, and red
- Paddles: Aluminum
- Center Barrel: Steel
- Weight: 0.42 oz.
- Paddles: Anodized (black & red); Cerakoted (flat dark earth)
- Center Barrel: Black Nitride
- 2x Hex Screws
- 1x Hex Key
- 1x 45/90 Safety Center Bar
- 2x Safety Switch Paddles
If you’re working on an ambidextrous AR build or converting an existing weapon to ambidextrous use, you have a lot of parts and accessories to sift through if you’re looking for the perfect components to make your rifle easy to operate from either side. We can help you skip some of that sorting. When it comes time to pick an ambidextrous safety selector, take a look at this innovative ODIN Works Modular Ambidextrous Safety Selector.
The team at ODIN Works designs firearm parts and accessories to fulfill specific needs that they and their consumers have identified. While there are a lot of other ambi safety selectors on the market, most of them really did not do much beyond adding another lever on the other side to the existing safety selector setup. The ODIN Works Ambi Safety assembly offers the flexibility of eight variable orientations. This modular ambi safety selector rotates on a selector barrel that supports 90-degree and 45-degree selector formats. To switch from one to the other all you have to do is reverse the barrel’s installation direction in your lower receiver.
Why Bother Installing an ODIN Works Ambi safety selector?
With more options for selector blade orientation, it's much easier to find a meeting place between function and comfort. When those two interests are fulfilled, it doesn’t just improve the operation of the rifle’s safety, it improves the shooter’s overall comfort and performance. If you don’t have to stop to think about where to reach your safety selector, it becomes more intuitive to operate. As a shooter, intuitive operation frees you up to concentrate on the next shot instead of fighting your weapon.