- Best choice for converting your current barrel thread to other thread
- Flexibility to attach your favorite muzzle device/suppressor
- Convert BARREL thread pitches "to" desired MUZZLE device thread pitches - Example: 1/2x28 (barrel thread) to 1/2x36 (muzzle device/suppressor thread)
- Available in different thread pitches:
- 1/2x36 to 1/2x28
- 1/2x28 to 1/2x36
- 1/2x36 to 5/8x24
- 1/2x28 to 5/8x24
*Not Intended for applications larger than 9mm diameter bullets.
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Black
- 1/2x36 to 1/2x28 and 1/2x28 to 1/2x36: 1.02 oz.
- 1/2x36 to 5/8x24 and 1/2x28 to 5/8x24: 1.34 oz.
- Outer Diameter: 0.751"
- Barrel threaded in 1/2x28 TPI or 1/2x36 TPI
Do you have a favorite muzzle device that just doesn’t fit your favorite weapon? Buying another toy just costs too much, therefore you need a simple solution like the Kaw Valley Precision threaded barrel adapter. You get more use at lower cost with a threaded barrel adapter, save money and shoot more.
High Value at A Low Cost
Everyone loves to save money, but too many times we waste it on cheap junk that sounds too good to be true. A KVP barrel thread adapter isn’t too good to be true, it is a true value. Revolutionary machining methods allow your new barrel thread adapter to be produced to perfection while keeping costs down. Therefore, you get to enjoy the best of both worlds.
Variety Is The Spice Of Life
A 1/2x28 thread adapter just might be what you need to bring your old muzzle device back to life. Did you find out that a 1/2x28 to 5/8x24 thread adapter would let you put your old favorite piece back into action? Your friends at Kaw Valley Precision have you covered. Not all barrels or muzzle devices are created the same. Some need a standard 1/2x28 thread adapter to bring them in line. Do you have a favorite muzzle device that needs a 1/2x28 to 5/8x24 thread adapter? Some do however, Kaw Valley has something to bring everyone's favorite parts together. Shop Kaw Valley Precision and come together with an old friend.