- Non-slip rubber butt-pad
- Improved cheek weld with a sloped comb profile
- Rolled toe and angular butt plate allows for easier shoulder transitions
- Internal anti-rattle feature minimizes wobble on buffer tube
- Dual side latch release
- Ambi push-button QD socket and sling loops for additional sling attachment options
- Made in U.S.A.
- Material: Polymer
- Finish: Black, Flat Dark Earth, OD Green, or Stealth Grey
- Weight: 9.75 oz.
- Length: 7.2"
- Width: 1.67"
- Height: 5.26"
- Mil-Spec dimension carbine buffer tubes
- 1x Magpul ACS-L Carbine Stock
- 1x Removable QD Sling Mount
- 1x Mounting Screw
For a high-quality drop-in replacement buttstock for your AR-15, consider the Magpul SL Stock. As with all your gun parts, you will want to choose only the best for your rifle to ensure operational reliability when it matters most.
Magpul has been in the business of producing firearm accessories that meet the needs of gun owners since its beginning in 1999. The very first product was a device to aid in magazine reloading during stressful operations. This product, the Magpul®, later became the company name.
Why Magpul MOE SL Stock?
Magpul SL Stock is optimized for use with modern-day gear, including body armor. The angled, non-slip buttpad provides firm shoulder contact in intense situations, even when wet. The rubber pad also helps absorb recoil, an added benefit when your mission requires rapid target acquisition and follow-up shots. The sloping cheek weld encourages proper shooting stance.
No one wants the inconvenience of a wobbly stock. Magpul MOE SL Stock features an internal anti-rattle feature for a snug fit on the receiver extension tube. Two integral sling mounts provide you with sling mounting options. This stock will fit securely on all Mil-Spec buffer tubes. It is available in four different colors to allow you to select the best option for your AR-15.