- Drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15 carbines using Mil-Spec sized receiver extension tubes
- Light, streamlined A-frame profile prevents accidental activation
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON AR15 applications
- Mounts on Mil-Spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included)
- Removable 0.30" Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP® and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Available in Black, Flat Dark Earth, and OD Green
- Made in U.S.A.
- Material: Polymer
- Finish: Black, Flat Dark Earth, or OD Green
- Weight: 8.57 oz.
- Length: 6.9"
- Width: 1.59"
- Height: 5.26"
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.3"
- LOP, Collapsed: ~10.5"
- LOP, Extended: ~13.8"
- AR-15 and AR-10 with Mil-Spec Buffer Tube
If you want to streamline handling and improve your shooting experience, the Mil-Spec Magpul MOE Stock is an excellent addition to your rifle. This carbine drop-in replacement stock is easy to install and is compatible with any AR-10 or AR-15 Mil-Spec buffer tube. Adjustable with a LOP range of 3.3 inches, the extended length is 13.8 inches, and the collapsed length is 10.5 inches.
Boost Safety While Carrying
The Magpul MOE Stock features a shield release latch and an A-line design, which help reduce the risk of accidental activation. Its design also helps reduce snagging, giving you fewer distractions to deal with.
Enjoy Longer Service Life With Excellent Craftmanship
This stock features a premium lock spring made from chrome silicon and has optimistic locking, which lengthens its service life. Its exterior is made from durable black polymer, and it weighs only 8.57 ounces.
Improve Maneuverability With an Innovative Design
Boost your impact protection with the rubber butt pad, which is removable and has an anti-slip surface. There's also a sloping cheek weld for added comfort with the Magpul MOE Stock. There are side-mounting slots if you want to add non-AR-15 and non-M4 cheek risers. Another bonus is that it's compatible with several receiver-mount sling attachments, including Magpul ASAP.