- Inexpensive, fixed, non-collapsing stock option for Mil-Spec size carbine-length buffer tubes
- Provides 12.2" length of pull
- Light, streamlined A-frame profile prevents accidental activation
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Rubber butt-pad offers anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Push-button QD sling sockets
- Integrated 1.25" sling loops for additional mounting options
- Available in Black, Flat Dark Earth, and OD Green
- Made in U.S.A.
- Material: Polymer
- Finish: Black, Flat Dark Earth, or OD Green
- Weight: 9.5 oz.
- Length: 8.8"
- Width: 1.63"
- Height: 5.03"
- AR-15 and AR-10 with Mil-Spec Buffer Tube
The stock of your rifle can significantly impact how controllable and comfortable it is. If you are looking for a high-quality fixed stock that is also super affordable, there aren't many options that can come close to the Magpul MOE Fixed Carbine Stock.
This simple fixed stock is perfect for AR-15s with a carbine-length buffer tube. It gives the shooter a 12.2" length of pull and has a simple A-frame profile. This stock also has a curved back plate and a sloping cheek weld, making for a comfortable shouldering platform.
Moreover, the butt-pad of the Magpul MOE Fixed Carbine Stock is made from rubber. It offers excellent control, and it absorbs some of the recoil as well. The Magpul MOE Fixed Carbine Stock also features Push-button QD sling sockets on both sides, and it is available in multiple colors, including Black, Flat Dark Earth, and OD Green.