MPN: MVB0001-MP / MVB3001-MP
- Compact 5-locking position collapsible stock system
- Compatible with standard bolt carrier group
- Integrated QD sling attachment point
- Compatible with most Mil-Spec lowers and some billet lowers
- Works with both gas impingement and gas piston systems
- Single-handed operation
- Buffer tub, buffer spring and buffer included
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Stock Weight:
- ARC-X (Steel Rail): 23 oz.
- ARC-Xti (Titanium Rail Bar): 16.2 oz.
- Buffer Weight:
- H1: 3.9 oz.
- H2: 4.6 oz.
- H3: 5.3 oz.
- Fully collapsed: 4 875"
- Fully extended: 8.875"
- Position Increments: 1"
- ARC-X: 7075 aircraft grade aluminum body with 17-4 heat treated stainless steel rail bar
- ARC-Xti: 7075 aircraft grade aluminum body with aircraft grade 6/4 titanium rail bar
- Finish: Mil-Spec Type III Class 2 Hard Anodized Black
- Most AR-15 with standard diameter bolt carrier group
Know Compatibility Issues:
- LaRue Tactical lower receiver has a larger than mil-spec buffer extension that interferes with the ARC Stock rails when attempting to collapse the stock.
- CMT Tactical UHP15 lower receiver has a larger than mil-spec buffer extension that interferes with the ARC Stock rails when attempting to collapse the stock.
- San Tan Tactical lower receiver has built in quick disconnect sling attachment points just behind the takedown pin which block movement of the ARC Stock rails.
- LWRC ambidextrous lower has the right-side bolt catch located in a position that prevents the ARC Stock from reaching its collapsed position.
- Spike’s Tactical ambidextrous billet lower has a right-side bolt release lever that extends rearward far enough to prevent the ARC Stock from reaching its collapsed position.
- Might not work with some extended takedown pins
- 1x MVB ARC Stock System (rods installed)
- 1x Two-Piece Buffer Tube
- 1x ACR Stock Buffer
- 1x Buffer Adapter
- 2x Buffer Springs
Whether you’re choosing parts for a competition rifle, a weapon you will rely on in real battlefield conditions or a personal defense weapon, you want quality parts that are designed for the job. The MVB Industries ARC-X Collapsible PDW Stock is an excellent choice if you’re looking for a collapsible stock that will work with your choice of Mil-Spec bolt carrier.
The ARC-X Supports Both Piston and Direct Impingement Systems
The MVB PDW Stock allows a lot of flexibility for those of you who like to swap out favorite stocks from one rifle or another, or who prefer the level of continuity provided by using the same model of stock on multiple rifles. It doesn’t matter if you run a direct impingement or a piston operated system, the ARC-X Stock is the collapsible stock that works with just about anything you want to marry it to.
The MVB ARC-X Collapsible Stock is supplied with the proper springs and buffer for your application. Order your MVB stock with a standard H1 buffer, or a heavier, H2, or H3 buffer. All the buffers are compatible with your favorite Mil-Spec dimension bolt carrier groups.
The ARC-X Stock is Easy to Operate
The ARC-X PDW Stock is a five-position personal defense stock that is easily operated with one hand. You can easily lock it in closed, fully extended, or any intermediate position without unnecessary fumbling and forcing. After all, when you’re in a situation that requires a personal defense weapon you don’t have time to play with your stock. When the chips are down, the MVB ARC-X Stock is the one you want on your side.