- Compact, spring-loaded system delivers ultimate maneuverability with rapid deployment
- When fully collapsed, it adds five inches to the total rifle length, allowing ease of movement in tight spaces
- Push button deployment allows user to swiftly deploy to 5 different lengths
- Features two ambidextrous QD sling mounts and a beard friendly, snag free compact butt
- Includes compact buffer tube, buffer and spring
- Weight: 23.3 oz.
- Length of Pull:
- Fully collapsed: 7.875"
- Fully extended: 12"
- Overall Length:
- Fully collapsed: 4.95"
- Fully extended: 8.9"
- Position Increments: 0.95"
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Mil-Spec Type III Class 2 Hard Anodized Black
- 1x Odin Works Close Quarters PDW Rifle Stock
- 1x Compact Buffer Tube
- 1x Buffer Spring
- 1x Micro Buffer
Buttstock design has come a long way from the original M16 A2. The furniture available now ranges from things full of gimmicks to very Spartan. If you have a PDW and want pure performance, you need the proper AR15 PDW stock. The Odin Works close quarters rifle stock could well be the tool you need to get the job done.
When you engage in CQC, your equipment is critical. I hate to be rude, but if you have a PDW for home defense, you might find yourself engaged in this situation against your wishes. Maneuverability is vital in CQC, and the Odin Works close quarters rifle stock is the king of this world. Okay, you have no desire to be Rambo. If some Meth-addict shows up in your living room, you may have to deal with it Rambo style. You want an AR15 PDW stock tough enough to close the deal.
Second Place Is Just The First Loser.
Sure, there are quite a few collapsible AR15 stocks out there. However, the Odin Works close quarters rifle stock delivers much higher quality than you will typically find. Odin Works places attention to detail, quality, and usability at the top of the list when it comes to everything they make. You will find that Odin Works overlooked nothing in this AR15 PDW stock. You get rapid, spring-loaded deployment through five different positions to suit your operational needs. QD, ambidextrous sling mount points both forward and aft, allow you to carry your weapon at the ready. Plus, it looks wicked cool.