- Adjustable polymer cheek piece ensures comfortable use with all users
- Adjustable butt pad increases usability with plate carriers or heavy gear
- Heavy-duty side-folding mechanism is constructed from 4140 heat-treated steel
- 55-position locking beam with a textured button allows for quick length of pull adjustment
- Compatible with firearms that include 1913 rail adaptor
- Reversable design for both right and left-handed shooters
- Full-length locking lug for maximum strength
- Solid positive lock up in both positions
- Steel clamp with large surface engagement
- Can be configured for either right or left folding
- 3 QD sling sockets for multiple sling attachment points
- Adds 8” to overall firearm length
- Adds 0.75” to the length of the firearm in the folded position
- Constructed of high strength polymer, aluminum, and steel components
- Made in the USA
- Side Folding Adapter: 4140 Steel
- Stock: 6061 Aluminum
- Cheek Piece: Polymer
- Buttpad: Rubber
- Side Folding Adapter: Phosphate
- Stock: Anodized
- Weight: 1 lb. 4.5 oz.
- Height: 4.9"
- Width: 1.66"
- Length: 8.16"
- Any weapon accepts 1913 Picatinny interface stock such as the Sig MPX/MCX
*Many States and localities regulate the use or possession of collapsible and folding stocks. Use or possession of this product in conjunction with certain other parts may be illegal in some jurisdictions. Please ensure your use of this product complies with all Federal, State, and local laws and regulations before purchase.
- 1x Midwest Industries Alpha Series Side Folding Collapsible Stock
- 1x Cheek Piece
- 2x Cheek Piece Mounting Screws
- 1x Stock with Rubber Buttpad
- 2x Stock Mounting Screws
- 3x Allen Wrenches
Midwest Industries is known for making some of the finest firearm accessories on the market, and its Alpha Series Side Folding Collapsible Stock is no exception.
Designed with innovative features, this stock is perfect for any shooter. It is designed with shooter comfort in mind and, therefore, features an adjustable polymer cheek piece, which allows the shooter to personalize the fit of the stock and get a perfect cheek weld for a stable shooting experience.
The stock also features an adjustable rubber butt pad, which can be customized according to the shooter's body, and helps with recoil absorption. However, the adjustability of this stock doesn't end there. You can also adjust the length of pull for an utterly personalized fitting.
Durability is also a primary goal in the construction of this stock. Therefore, it features a heavy-duty side-folding mechanism made from 4140 heat-treated steel. The side-folding mechanism is exceptionally smooth and easy to deploy. In addition, it features a full-length locking lug, which ensures a solid lock-up in both folded and unfolded positions.
As far as compatibility is concerned, the Midwest Industries Alpha Series Side Folding Collapsible Stock can be mounted on any firearm with a 1913 Picatinny rail stock interface. It can also be configured to fold on either the right or left. Lastly, the stock also has three QD sling slots.
If you are looking for a durable, American-made stock that is super comfortable and adjustable, the Midwest Industries Alpha Series Side Folding Collapsible Stock is the way to go.