MPN: UPUR-1 AR15 UPPER
- 5 Axis machining center allows the highest possible accuracy during machining process
- 65% stronger than standard 6061 aluminum upper receivers
- "T" numbers engraved
- Increased wall thickness for added rigidity
- Compatible with most battery assist devices
- Machined shell deflector, forward assist slot, and dust cover port (port door and forward assist not included)
- M4 style feed ramps
- Compatible with Mil-Spec AR-15 parts
- Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Type III class 2 hard coat anodized
- Weight: 9.07 oz.
Some guys like to go their own way. In today’s firearms market, that’s more likely to be the traditionalist than the guy who wants a slick sided receiver. If you want your receiver to come with all of the features that used to be standard, but you don’t want another Mil-Spec receiver that falls flat on the quality and performance fronts, you only have to turn to the CMT Tactical UPUR-1 upper receiver to get what you need.
When you choose a CMT Upper Receiver you get better than Mil-Spec quality with the features you want. The CMT Tactical UPUR-1 is manufactured using 7075 T6 aluminum alloy, 7075 is 65 % stronger than the widely used 6061 alloy used in most other manufacturers’ billet uppers. That choice 7075 billet is machined with advanced technology 5-axis machining centers to produce uppers that will outperform the competition with greater accuracy and performance, even under the stresses of long-term semi and full-automatic shooting.
The CMT Upper Receiver Has the Traditional Features You Want
The forward assist is an integrated, machined part of the receiver, not a welded on feature. The dust comer port is machined in the original receiver’s production run and doesn’t require an additional shop bill or special order. The UPUR-1 includes a shell deflector and thicker side walls for greater durability and less susceptibility to heat and stress distortion. The CMT Upper Receiver is a flat top Picatinny rail receiver. It’s ready to mount your optics without the use of additional adapters. Get what you want in a quality receiver, get the UPUR-1 from CMT Tactical and Wing Tactical. Give yourself an edge.