- Self-contained drop-in design
- No gunsmith needed, easy to install
- Allows you to become more accurate with your rifle
- Ready for the range right out of the box or adjustable for custom feel
- Fully adjustable for Sear Engagement (Creep), over travel (Follow through) and Pull Weight
- Trigger pull weight can be adjusted from 1.5 to 4 lbs.
- Material: Heat Treated Steel Trigger and Sear with 6061-T6 Aluminum Housing
- Finish: Black
- Type: Single-Stage
- Pull Weight: 1.5 - 4 lbs.
- Trigger Style: Curved Trigger
- Winchester Model 70 (including Model 70 75th Anniversary Super Grade)
The Winchester Model 70 is an iconic Sporting rifle ideal for target shooting and hunting. If you've got a model 70 and you're all about that accuracy and smooth shooting, it might be time to consider upgrading your trigger. Look into getting one made for target shooting, and you'll be amazed at the improved precision and overall shooting experience it brings to the table.
Achieve Competition-Level Accuracy with Ease
The Timney Winchester Model 70 Trigger is an excellent option. Installing this straightforward trigger is a breeze—no gunsmithing skills are required. Once installed, this adjustable trigger can give you a fantastic competition-level trigger experience, resulting in more accurate shots down range.
Tailored for Precision
By adjusting the sear engagement, you can limit the creep of the trigger, along with its over-travel and pull weight. The Timney Winchester Model 70 Trigger allows you to adjust the trigger pull weight between 1.5 and 4 lbs. for an ultra-light or standard trigger pull.
If you use a Winchester Model 70 for sports shooting or target practice, the Timney Winchester Model 70 Trigger is one of the best upgrades you can get for your rifle.