MPN: 417-5-BLK / 417-5-GLD / 417S-G5-BLK / 417S-G5-GLD
- Reduces felt recoil and muzzle rise
- Works on Gen5 Glock 17, 19, and 34 without permanent modifications
- Threaded with the standard 1/2x28 thread pitch
- Front sight hole - you can install a front sight on the comp for longer sight radius
- Single Port Model - compact design with 1 vertical port on the top to reduces muzzle rise
- Dual Port Model - 2 vertical ports and 2 side venting ports for maximum recoil reduction
- Caliber: 9mm
- Material: 7075 Aluminum
- Finish: Anodized Black or Gold
- Single Port: 1 oz.
- Dual Port: 1.2 oz.
- Single Port: 1.14"
- Dual Port: 1.4"
- Width: 1"
- Height: 1.27"
- Thread: 1/2"-28
- Gen5 Glock 17, 19, and 34
*Overall barrel protrusion should be 0.715" +/- 0.005" for optimal fitment and function.
- AlphaWolf, SilencerCo, Fortis MFG, Faxon Firearms and OEM threaded barrels are not compatible with this compensator.
- The Recoil System may need adjustments for the Compensator to function optimally.
- Designed to work with most factory loaded ammunition but will yield the best results with a heavier charged ammunition.
- The finishes are anodized and are not an exact match to Agency Arms barrels.
- Color of the actual product may vary from the image and might be slightly different from batch to batch.
- 1x Agency Arms 417 Gen5 Compensator
- 2x Set Screws
- 1x Allen Wrench
- 1x Vial of Thread Locker
Glocks are some of the best pistols in the world, known for their exceptional accuracy, durability, and reliability. The newest Gen 5 Glocks have the best trigger yet, have optics compatibility, and offer many other modular features. However, one of the best ways to improve your Gen 5 Glock is to install a compensator on the muzzle.
Improved Accuracy and Speed
Compensators like the Agency Arms 417 Compensator for Gen 5 Glock are designed to redirect muzzle gasses to decrease muzzle rise and felt recoil. This can significantly improve your shooting accuracy and speed.
Dual-Port or Single-Port
The Agency Arms 417 Compensator for Gen 5 Glock is designed to work with 9mm Glocks and comes in two profiles. The single port model has a single vesting port on top to decrease muzzle rise. However, the dual port model has a much more sophisticated two-chamber design, with two ports on the top and one on each side. This results in excellent recoil compensation and a smooth shooting experience.
This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither Wing Tactical, LLC nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For additional genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and parts visit www.glock.com.