- U.S. sourced 416R chromium stainless steel
- 38-42 Rockwell hardness (HRc) ensures lengthy service life
- Improved critical dimensions for superior lockup, fitment and performance
- Manufactured to precise tolerance requirements for match grade accuracy and consistency
- Broach cut rifling will accept lead, jacketed or plated ammunition
- Custom designed double honed (rough and finish) Precision Match polished bore
- Fully supported SAMMI Spec match grade chamber, max roughness average (Ra) 16 microns
- Proprietary target crown aids in projectile stability
- Extended and polished feed ramp
- Chamber body notches help remove debris and increase heat dissipation
- L2D signature fluted " spear tip " shaft design aids with heat dissipation and reduces weight
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Length: 3.6"
- Material: 416R Chromium Stainless Steel
- Barrel Diameter: 0.549"
- Outside Finish:
- Black Nitride+
- Bronze PVD (TiCN)
- Chameleon PVD
- Matte Stainless Steel
- Titanium Nitride (TiN Gold)
- Weight: 3.32 oz.
- Sig Sauer P320 XCOMPACT/Sub-Compact
The L2D Combat fluted match barrel is a replacement upgrade for Sig Sauer’s OEM 9mm caliber handgun barrel for P320 XCOMPACT and subcompact handguns. The Sig Sauer P320 3.6” barrel is precision manufactured for superior performance and comes in various finishes.
The L2D Combat P320 XCOMPACT barrel is precision manufactured to the most exacting tolerances that produce a barrel with the strict critical dimensions needed for superior lockup. This results in dependable ammo-feed consistency and match-grade accuracy. In addition, an extended and polished feed ramp creates smoother ammo cycling, and the barrel’s L2D Combat signature fluted spear-tip shaft design increases heat dissipation while reducing weight for improved handling.
Innovative Design and Manufacturing
The L2D Combat Sig Sauer P320 3.6” barrel is made from 416R chromium stainless steel manufactured to 38-42 Rockwell hardness to ensure long service life. The barrel’s double honed and precision match-polished bore and L2D Combat’s proprietary target crown aids in projectile stability for tack-driving accuracy. The broach-cut rifling will accept jacketed, pure lead and plated ammunition. The barrel weighs in at a scant 3.32 ounces and is available in black nitride+, titanium nitride, bronze, chameleon PVD finish, or matte stainless steel finish.
This P320 XCOMPACT barrel comes ready for quick and easy drop-in installation and requires no special gunsmithing knowledge.