- 38-42 Rockwell Hardness (HRc) ensures lengthy service life
- Bore Diameter +/- .0005”, Max Roughness Average (Ra) 8 microns
- Outer Diameter +/- .0005”, Max Roughness Average (Ra) 16 microns
- Bore Runout +/- .001”
- Proprietary target crown - keeping rounds stabilized during exit
- Improved critical dimensions for superior lockup, fitment and performance
- 8-flute "Spear Tip" design - reduce weight and aid in heat dissipation
- Custom designed double honed (rough and finish) precision match polished bore
- Precision cut rifling - 9mm 1/10 RH twist rifling
- Fully supported chamber body
- Fluted breach to reduce drag and clear debris
- Extended polished feed ramp - reduce failure to feed malfunctions, exceptionally useful when shooting heavier grain or hollow point ammo
- Finish that matches your style - available in Matte Stainless Steel finish, Titanium Nitride, Bronze and Black DLC
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Length: 5.164"
- Material: U.S. sourced 416R Chromium Stainless Steel
- Barrel Diameter: 0.569"
- Outside Finish:
- Black DLC (Diamond Like Carbon)
- Bronze PVD (TiCN)
- Chameleon PVD
- Matte Stainless Steel
- Titanium Nitride (TiN, Gold)
- Weight: 4.34 oz.
- Glock 34 (Gen 2 / Gen 3 / Gen 4)
If you’re looking for a drop-in upgrade barrel for your G34 Glock, the world is ripe with offerings. There are a lot of manufacturers out there offering their take on a custom Glock 34 barrel but few of them offer the quality and value of the L2D Combat Precision Match Fluted Barrel for Glock 34. If you want a drop-in replacement barrel that will give you improved accuracy that holds even under real-world and rapid-fire conditions, this is the one you want.
Beauty and Brains Together at Last
L2D Combat’s custom Glock Barrel for G34 is gorgeous, but everything you see has a purpose. From the crowned muzzle and the flutes that run the length of the barrel, to the next generation finishes, there’s a reason for it all. When you choose a Glock 34 barrel from L2D Combat, you get a blend of performance and beauty that’s hard to match at any price point.
The L2D G34 barrel’s crowned muzzle gives it an elegant, finished look, unlike the abrupt stop or cutback muzzle finals on other barrels, but it’s not just a cosmetic touch. A crowned muzzle helps to keep the bullet stable in its flight as it leaves the pistol barrel, giving you an edge on the competition right from the start.
Fluted Glock 34 Barrel
The fluted surface of the L2D Combat Precision Match Barrel isn’t just there for face value. The lengthwise flutes on these barrels reduce their overall mass and allow for even heat distribution and efficient heat dissipation. That keeps heat distortion at bay, making the L2D Combat barrel more accurate, shot after shot.
Choose Your Coating
Wing Tactical offers the L2D line of Glock barrels in four finishes: stainless steel, golden titanium nitride, bronze, and black DLC. While the sleek look of their black DLC finish might slip under the radar at the range, it’s really an advanced Diamond Like Carbon finish that provides superior wear life to any component it’s used on. L2D’s titanium nitride may look like a golden beauty queen, but that finish features a durable self-lubricity that protects your barrel from wear and reduces the build-up of grime. You’ll clean less and get done faster.
"Glock" is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of the many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. L2D Combat, L2D Combat's products and Wing Tactical are not affiliated with nor endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H.