MPN: TP-SHCB-XT / TP-SHCB-XTA / TP-SHCB-XTBC / TP-SHCB-XTBL / TP-SHCB-XTC / TP-SHCB-XTG / TP-SHCB-XTS
- Polished feed ramp for more reliable feeding
- Comes with Viton high heat integral O-ring lock thread protector
- Fluted barrel to reduce weight and help cool down quicker
- Broach cut 6 groove rifling allows for all ammo types to be used safely, including cast lead
- 100% Designed and manufactured in the USA with USA sourced certified steel
- SAAMI spec chamber
- Advanced Broach Cut process for increased accuracy potential
- Improved overall fit from OEM with added chamfers, improved radius cuts, and other additions for a better than OEM barrel
- 9mm 1/10RH twist rifling
- Finish that matches your style - available in Stainless Steel, Stealth Grey, Titanium Nitride, Black Nitride, Copper, Black DLC, and Spectrum
*Pistols with threaded barrels are NOT legal in all Areas / States. Please check your local and state laws BEFORE ordering this product.
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Length: 3.5"
- Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- Barrel Diameter: 0.53"
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28 TPI
- Outside Finish:
- Stainless Steel
- Stealth Grey
- Titanium Nitride
- Black Nitride
- Black DLC
- Barrel: 2.54 oz.
- Thread Protector: 0.21 oz.
- Twist Rate: 1:10
- Springfield Hellcat 9mm
**Will not work with Hellcat PRO
- 1x True Precision Springfield Hellcat Match Grade X-Fluted 9mm Threaded Barrel
- 1x Thread Protector
While the Springfield Hellcat was named 2020 Handgun of the Year by American Rifleman, it certainly still has room to improve. The OEM Hellcat barrel can’t give the precision and strength that most gun owners demand from a concealed carry pistol.
Better Ammo Selection
This match-grade Hellcat aftermarket barrel offers several advantages. The True Precision Hellcat barrel has lands and grooves, making it possible to fire lead as well as jacketed bullets. This allows a broader choice of ammunition that can be safely used.
Stronger, More Accurate
The chamber of the True Precision Hellcat match barrel has been machined to fully support the base of the cartridge. This gives an extra margin of strength to that critical area. The match-grade machining provides the barrel with an improved fit. Both features result in a stronger, more accurate concealed carry weapon.
About the Springfield Hellcat
A pistol suitable for civilian concealed carry was not Springfield Armory’s intent when designing its original handguns to suit the needs of the shooting sportsmen. Such was the perfection of its design, however, that eventually, a civilian concealed carry version was the logical evolution for its full-size or compact pistols.
In 2019 Springfield Armory introduced the Hellcat micro-compact pistol. It required a substantial redesign to create a handgun retaining the Springfield pistols’ innovative features but put them in a smaller package and make that package as revolutionary as other Springfield pistols.
*Please note that the darkness of the coating is different from batch to batch, and might not look the same as pictures shown.