MPN: 419-OEM-BLK / 419S-OEM-BLK
- Reduces felt recoil and muzzle rise
- SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED TO FIT BEST WITH AN OEM P320 SLIDE
- Threaded with the standard 1/2x28 thread pitch
- Caliber: 9mm
- Material: 7075 Aluminum
- Finish: Anodized Black
- Single Port: 1.16 oz.
- Dual Port: 1.52 oz.
- Single Port: 1.24"
- Dual Port: 1.5"
- Width: 1.06"
- Height: 1.41"
- Thread: 1/2"-28
- OME SIG P320 Slides
*Overall barrel protrusion should be 0.819" +/- 0.005" for optimal fitment and function.
- AlphaWolf, SilencerCo, Fortis MFG, Faxon Firearms and OEM threaded barrels are not compatible with this compensator.
- The Recoil System may need adjustments for the Compensator to function optimally.
- Designed to work with most factory loaded ammunition but will yield the best results with a heavier charged ammunition.
- The finishes are anodized and are not an exact match to Agency Arms barrels.
- Color of the actual product may vary from the image and might be slightly different from batch to batch.
- 1x Agency Arms 419 Compensator for OEM SIG P320 Slides
- 2x Set Screws
- 1x Allen Wrench
- 1x Vial of Thread Locker
Since its release and adoption by the US military, the Sig P320 has become one of the most popular pistols in the US. It can be used for a wide range of applications and has incredible aftermarket support.
Better Accuracy and Faster Shooting
Installing a Compensator is one of the best upgrades you can make to your Sig P320. Compensators can help decrease felt recoil and muzzle rise by redirecting muzzle gasses. As a result, they can help you shoot more accurately and rapidly.
Decrease Muzzle Rise and Shoot Smoother
Here we have the Agency Arms 419 Compensator, specifically designed to fit a Sig P320 OEM slide. Available in both Single Port and Dual Port designs, this compensator significantly decreases muzzle rise, allowing for a smoother shooting experience. The Agency Arms 419 Compensator is made from 7075 Aluminum and comes with an Anodized Black finish.