- Gentle palm swells fit comfortably in hand
- Finger grooves naturally position fingers for optimal grip
- Textured with Hogue's famous Cobblestone™ pattern for increased comfort and grip
- Beavertail™ cushions the hand on recoil and offers increased hand comfort higher on the grip
- Made from long lasting durable thermoplastic elastomer that ages gracefully for years of service
- Designed for a tight and secure fit engaging with the texture and contours of the firearm's frame
- Material: Synthetic Rubber
- Finish: Black
- Weight: 0.42 oz.
- SIG SAUER P365X and P365XL
All serious shooters know that being comfortable with your weapon of choice means better accuracy, which could mean the difference between effectively or inadequately defending your family or winning a shooting competition. With time at the range and a better grip such as the Hogue 18710 grip, you can improve your handling and accomplish your shooting goals.
The SIG SAUER P365XL grip sleeve was strategically designed to be ergonomic. This grip was engineered with a comfortable to hold palm swell, and with finger hollows that organically guide the hand to an improved grip position on your Sig Sauer.
Hogue features their Cobblestone™ textured pattern on the grip and incorporates their Beavertail™ cushions in the design to offer ergonomic benefits such as recoil buffer and a more satisfying grip.
Weighing only 0.42 ounces, this grip offers the tactical benefits that you need and want without adding excessive weight to your weapon of choice.
Made Notoriously Tough For Your Weapon Of Choice
Manufactured in black from highly tenacious thermoplastic elastomer (artificial rubber), the SIG SAUER P365XL grip sleeve is designed to stand up to years of use.
Engineered specifically for the SIG SAUER P365XL, the Hogue 18710 grip will fit the gun's frame shape firmly when installed properly.