- Gentle palm swells fit comfortably in hand
- Finger grooves naturally position fingers for optimal grip
- Textured with Hogue's famous Cobblestone™ pattern for increased comfort and grip
- Beavertail™ cushions the hand on recoil and offers increased hand comfort higher on the grip
- Made from long lasting durable thermoplastic elastomer that ages gracefully for years of service
- Designed for a tight and secure fit engaging with the texture and contours of the firearm's frame
- Material: Synthetic Rubber
- Finish: Black
- Weight: 0.35 oz.
- SIG SAUER P365
- Ruger LCP MAX
Note: Large frame models will require strenuous effort to install this grip.
The precision fit Hogue grip sleeve for SIG SAUER P365 model pistols is designed to provide a more secure grasp over standard OEM grips. The Hogue grip sleeve will also fit and function on other handguns, such as the Ruger LCP Max.
Enhanced Shooting Experience
The Sig P365 Hogue grip sleeve is designed with ergonomic finger grooves that automatically position your fingers naturally for the best possible grip. The textured palm swells fit the hand naturally and comfortably for a tight and positive engagement and align your hand with the contours of the gun's frame.
High-Quality Design and Manufacturing
The textured SIG P365 grip sleeve beavertail design cushions the hand to soften recoil, and Hogue's famous Cobblestone pattern increases comfort and purchase. The Sig P365 Hogue grip sleeve is molded from a durable and long-lasting thermoplastic rubberized polymer that will withstand years of hard use. The grip is finished in black to match the gun and weighs just a hair over 1/3 of an ounce.
This Hogue grip sleeve is designed for a precision fit on the SIG SAUER P365 handgun and installs quickly and easily without any special tools or gunsmithing knowledge. The SIG P365 grip sleeve will also fit the Ruger LCP MAX and other pistols; however, installing this grip on larger frame models may require some serious effort.