- Finger grooves and rubber texture for better weapon control
- Ambidextrous palm swells
- Durable rubber virtually impervious to all oils and solvents
- Material: Polymer and Rubber
- Finish: Black
- Weight: 1.98 oz.
- Smith & Wesson J Frame Round Butt Revolver Models:
- 30, 32, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, 51, 60, 342, 422, 649, 650, and Centennial
- 1x Hogue J Frame Rubber Grip
- 1x Mounting Hardware
That old J frame Smith and Wesson revolver is starting to look a bit outdated. Maybe you have a wood grip that is faded and cracking? Or maybe you found one at a local gun show for a sweet price because the grip was worn or damaged. If you want to really update the look and function of your S&W J frame revolver than look no further than the Hogue J Frame Rubber Grip.
This Hogue J Frame Rubber Grip is stippled for a positive grip and great for either left or right handed shooters. The generous recoil shoulder and swelled palm areas go perfectly with the orthopedic finger grip that not only looks great but can really help with getting those rounds on target and keeping them there for faster follow up shots. The relieved neck allows for easy access with a speed loader as well. When it comes to aesthetic functionality for your S&W J Frame revolver be sure to pick up a rubber grip by Hogue.