MPN: SI-G-GPT / SI-G-GPT-G4&5
- Quick tool-less installation and removal
- Smoother magazine reloads
- Includes a punch, flathead, and oil reservoir
- Low profile design matches contours of standard capacity magazines
- Material: Polymer
- Finish: Black
- Weight: 0.28 oz.
- Glock Gen3 Model: G17, G22, G31, G34, G35, P80 PF940C
- Compact Models - G19, G23, G32 will fit with minor sanding. Hand fitting is required for magazines to be able to drop freely.
- Glock Gen 4 & 5 Model: G17, G22, G31, G34, G35, G37
- Compact Models - G19, G23, G32, G38, G45 will fit without punch tool
- Not compatible with subcompact models.
- Not compatible with backstraps.
- Punch tool will not fit compact models
- 1x Pin Punch/Flat Head Screwdriver
- 1x Lubrication Bottle
- 1x Strike Industries Glock Grip Plug
Have you ever had to use your knife blade to adjust the optics on your Glock? I know, you just shelled out some big bucks for that sight and now you’re probably going to scratch it just trying to adjust it. Well, you need to stop doing that and use a proper screwdriver. You would have one to use if you had just gotten a Strike Industries Glock Grip Plug.
Handy Is an Understatement
Having the basic tools available when you need them is a game changer. The Glock 19 grip plug lets you bring the basics to the field without even have to think about it. It's designed to hold a combination hollow-ground flathead screwdriver and hex key along with a small vial of gun oil. The flathead screwdriver will not mar your screw heads, and the hex key does double duty as a pin punch. It is much nicer to have this Glock tool kit and not need it than to need it and not have it.
The Strike Industries Glock Grip Plug Tool Is the Definition of Efficiency
Weighing less than one ounce, the Strike Industries Glock Grip Plug Tool simply snaps into the hollow area in the rear of the mag well of your Gen 3 Glock grip. It’s designed to match the existing contours of the standard grip and magazine, so the Glock 19 grip plug looks like it came from the factory. Even if you never have to use the tools, the Glock 19 grip plug serves as a feed ramp to guide the mag home. No doubt, you will find the Glock tool kit to be easy to use as well as affordable. This is a must-have upgrade that could potentially save your day.
This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither Wing Tactical, LLC nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For additional genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and parts visit www.glock.com.