- Direct drop-in replacement of factory Takedown Lever
- Extended and serrated face for easier disassembly and a thumb rest
- Machined from Tool Steel and heat-treated to last a lifetime
- Easy to install
- Material: Tool Steel
- Finish: Melonite
- Weight: 0.14 oz.
- Springfield Armory Hellcat (including the Hellcat RDP and Hellcat Pro)
*Not tested in the H11 model pistols (European Models)
*The extended face may interfere with holsters, consult your holster manufacturer about checking for clearance.
- 1x Apex Springfield Hellcat Extended Takedown Lever
Have you ever struggled with the tiny controls on your concealed carry pistol, like the Springfield Hellcat? It can be a real pain, especially if you have larger hands. But don't worry, aftermarket controls are here to save the day! Check out the Apex Springfield Hellcat Extended Takedown Lever. It's designed to make disassembly a breeze and can also act as a thumb rest. Plus, the serrated face makes it super easy to take apart and put back together, so you can get back to shooting in no time.
The Apex Springfield Hellcat Extended Takedown Lever is machined from heat-treated tool steel and will last a lifetime. It is very easy to install and significantly improves the ergonomics of your Springfield Hellcat.