- Configured to be installed on either left or right side
- Stand-alone P320 ambi side charging handle
- Charging handle length design to be compatible with most red dots on the market
- Quick and easy installation with steel rear Slide Cover Mount
- Included rubber pads to prevent marring of slide finish/coating
- No permanent modification of weapon required
- Slide Cover Mount made from S45C steel with HRC40-45 heat treatment and black oxide finish
- Slide Cover Mount: S45C Steel
- Charging Handle: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Slide Cover Mount: HRC40-45
- Charging Handle: Anodized
- Weight: 0.73 oz.
- SIG SAUER P320 slides with rear dovetail
- 1x Ambidextrous Side Charging Handle for SIG SAUER P320
- 1x Slide Cover Mount
- 1x Set Screw (M4x8mm)
- 2x Rubber Pad for Ambidextrous Side Charging Handle Bar [back side facing slide]
- 1x Torx Tool [T20]
If you are a Sig fan, you'll know that the P320 is one of the best and most versatile pistols available. Recently adopted by the US military as their standard sidearm, the Sig P320 offers excellent reliability, ergonomics, accuracy, and performance; however, if you want to use your P320 for competition shooting and speed up your reloads, you should check out the Strike Industries Ambidextrous Side Charging Handle for Sig Sauer P320.
Speed Up Your Reloads
Whether you are reloading or clearing malfunctions, this simple charging handle allows you to rack your slide very quickly and positively every time, even if your hands are sweating or you are wearing gloves.
Durable and Easy to Install
This ambidextrous charging handle for the Sig P320 can be mounted in place of the slide cover and is made from super durable heat-treated S45C steel. It also has a black oxide finish for added durability. Additionally, because of its ambidextrous design, this changing handle can be mounted in both left and right-handed configurations.
Installing the Strike Industries Ambidextrous Side Charging Handle for Sig Sauer P320 is very simple and easy, and it comes with small rubber pads that prevent the finish of your slide from getting damaged.