- CNC Machined from aerospace grade aluminum
- Extended length over OEM for ease of use
- Drop-in replacement for the factory Glock 43X/48 magazine release
- Merges flawlessly with the ergonomics and styling of your Glock 43X and 48
- Eject your Glock 43X/48 magazine quickly and with ease
- Chevron pattern texture for added control and increased purchase
- Available in Black, Red, Gold, Silver, Grey, and Blue
- Designed and machined 100% in the USA
- Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Anodized
- Weight: 0.11 oz.
When you start making changes to your Glock 43, you have to be careful. The beauty of this little beast is that it is so concealable. If you change that, you lose the whole purpose of the weapon. Still, there are things you can do to make your G43 easier to use. Perhaps the most effective upgrade you can make is an extended mag release.
It's A Small Playground
It's not like you have a Colt 1911 to play with. The surface area of your Glock 43 gets quickly crowded. If you have even regular size mitts, the factory mag release can be hard to find. The wrong Glock 43x extended mag release may snag on your holster or result in unintentional mag drops. So, you want the right mag release to fit your needs. Tyrant Designs created an extended mag release that might suit you. When you feel your new Glock 43x extended mag release under your thumb you will know. Tyrant Designs hit this one out of the park.
Feel Your Way
Have you ever watched a pro shoot? Their eyes don't leave the target. You'll see their support hand grabbing a new mag as the old one hits the deck. You should aim for this kind of smoothness, especially in practice. A Tyrant Designs Glock 43x extended mag release makes mag swaps like this possible. The profile of this little mag release is just a bit larger than the factory release. Plus, the surface of the release wears raised chevrons. This texture gives you a solid purchase on the mag release. YouR thumb activates your new mag release each and every time.