- Suppressor / RMR height
- Excels in high-stress defensive situations
- High-contrast color designed for maximum visibility in all light conditions
- Glow dot convex photoluminescent dot absorbs ambient light and glows in low light levels
- Rear sight white outline aids in rear sight identification for proper sight alignment
- Big Dot remains visible under stress when the focus is drawn downrange. Outside diameter 0.188"
- Dot-the-"i" Sight Picture - Straight line sight picture with differentiated front and rear sight prevents shooters from confusing the front and rear sight
- Rear sight ledge aids in one-handed slide manipulations
- DXT2 - Tritium in both front and rear sight
- Beta Emitting lamps glow in low light to aid in sight alignment
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Glock 20, 21, 29, 30, 30S, 37, 41 (Gen 1-5)
- 1x Tritium Front Sight
- 1x Front Slight Screw (Installed)
- 1x Rear Sight
- 1x Glock Front Sight Tool
- 1x Red Thread Locker
Improve your aim in high-stress self-defense situations with the Glock 20 suppressor sights.
Better Sight Alignment in Stressful Situations
This Glock 20 suppressor sights feature a big yellow dot, enhanced by Beta Emitting lamps that absorb ambient light and glow in low light, ideal for aiming in low-light conditions such as your home at night.
This is also a nice feature to utilize during the day; the colored dot allows shooters to align their sights more efficiently.
The rear sight features a white outline to aid shooters in differentiating between the front and rear sights in high-stress situations.
Compatible With Other Parts
These Glock 20 suppressor sights are suppressor and RMR height, making them compatible with other parts you may choose to install.
No Negative Impact On Handling
Despite being suppressor height, these sights were designed to avoid negatively impacting handling and support improved handling. The rear sight ledge was designed to accommodate slide manipulations with one hand.
Made in America
Glock makes these sights in America; purchase them with pride, knowing that you are supporting the American economy.