MPN: LD-S-T-193-BLK / LD-S-T-193-GRY / LD-S-T-194-BLK / LD-S-T-194-GRY
- Available for Gen3 and Gen4 Glock 19 pistols
- Direct replacement for OEM Glock that will increase accuracy and performance
- Machined to tight tolerance using premium quality certified stainless steel
- DLC finish with excellent corrosion resistance and self lubrication properties
- RMR sight cover plate and RMR sight mounting hardware included
- Accepts Trijicon RMR Red Dot or sights with compatible mounting footprints
- Lowered ejection port giving added clearance for spent casings to eject
- Firing pin channel liner pre-installed
- Drop-in installation
- Made in the USA
- Material: 17-4 Stainless Steel
- Finish: DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) or Grey
- Weight: 10.23 oz.
- Width: 1"
- Height: 0.84"
- Length: 6.75"
- Gen 3 or Gen 4 Glock 19
- 1x L2D Combat Tyton Slide for Glock 19
- 1x RMR Cover Plate
- 4x Mounting Screws
- 2x Allen Wrenches
Okay, maybe you're never going to operate in extreme combat conditions. Additionally, I hope you won't be taking on bad guys. However, wouldn't you like your Glock 19 to be able to do that if it had to? A significant first step would be to upgrade to a new Glock 19 slide.
You Get Performance, Looks, And Quality.
When a company starts with high-quality material, adds in precision machining, stirs in excellent quality control, what do you get? You get an L2D Combat Tyton Slide for Glock 19. You really have to have all three elements to have a win. Okay, an ordinary Glock 19 slide will move back and forth, and it will hang onto the barrel. However, an L2D Combat Tyton Slide for Glock 19 does it better, and it does it with style.
It Looks Mean, And It Shoots Like A Dream.
L2D has added serious diagonal serrations on the front and rear of this slide for when things get nasty. Whether your hands are wet, muddy, or heaven forbid bloody, you're going to be able to move this Glock 19 slide. When it comes to custom touches, your new L2D Combat Tyton Slide for Glock 19 has the bases covered. A Diamond-like carbon coating gives your new slide higher resistance to corrosion and more hardness. Precision machining means you get tighter tolerances, translating into higher accuracy. You get a custom machined slot to accommodate a Trijicon RMR Red Dot Sight. That way if you ever want to go there, you're ready. How about slots machined in the front? Hey, you get a lighter weapon, plus you can show off the L2D Combat match-grade barrel that's next on your list.
This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither Wing Tactical, LLC nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For additional genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and parts visit www.glock.com.