MPN: TP-P365S-A-RMS / TP-P365S-BC-RMS
- Aggressive reduced and scalloped front with angled rear serrations
- Attractive side and top cut windows
- Machined from billet 17-4ph Certified Stainless Steel for durability
- Cut for the Shield Arms RMS Series optics (RMS, RMSc, RMSw, and SMS) and will also fit:
- the Holosun 507K (with light modification)
- Sig Romeo Zero
- Leupold Delta Point Pro
- Swampfox Sentinel 1x16
- JP Enterprises Jpoint
- Vector Optics Frenzy-S 1x17x24 MIC sights
- Available in Stealth Grey and Black DLC finish
- Made and designed in the USA
**These are stripped slides and do not come with internal components and barrel.
- Material: 17-4 Stainless Steel
- Finish: Stealth Grey or Black DLC
- Weight: 7.69
- Width: 0.9"
- Height: 0.86"
- Length: 5.66"
- Sig P365
- 1x True Precision Axiom Cut Slide For Sig P365
- 1x Cover Plate
- 2x Set Screws
The True Precision AXIOM cut slide for the Sig Sauer P365 has side- and top-cut windows and scalloped front and rear serrations to provide a positive grip while working the slide. This Sig P365 custom slide is designed for use with RMSc and Sig Romeo Zero optics. With modification, the Sig P365 slide is also compatible with the Holosun 507K sight.
Scalloped and reduced-front and angled-rear serrations on the Sig P365 slide are designed to produce a more secure grip for a more positive purchase and faster racking time. The slide is designed to allow you to use either Sig Romeo Zero or RMSc optics, and the included cover plate will enable you to use the slide without optics.
The Sig P365 custom slide is CNC machined from billet 17-4ph certified steel and heat-treated for superior strength to provide long life and durability. The aggressively scalloped front end and angled rear serrations provide for a sure grip, and the top- and side-cut windows permit unobstructed mounting of RMSc or Sig Romeo Zero optics. The slide is finished in black DLC and stealth grey PVD so that you can choose the color best suited to your personality.
The True Precision AXIOM cut slide for the Sig Sauer P365 is a fully-finished slide ready for installation and comes set up for optic installation.
*Please note that the darkness of the coating is different from batch to batch, and might not look the same as pictures shown.