- Most stable rail solution for the M&P Shield platform
- Easy to install with the supplied hardware
- No modifications to your Shield required and will not damage your firearm
- Material: Polymer
- Finish: Black
- Weight: 0.56 oz.
- Rail Length: 32mm (3 slots)
- S&W M&P Shield 9mm and 40S&W (Including Shield Plus)
*Recommended Lights: Olight PL Mini 2, Streamlight TLR3, TLR4, TLR6, TLR7, Viridian C5L, Viridain CTL, Crimson Trace CMR-202
- 1x Recover Tactical SHR9 Rail Adapter Panel (Left)
- 1x Recover Tactical SHR9 Rail Adapter Panel (Right)
- 2x Set Screws
- 2x Nuts
- 1x Allen Wrench
The S&W M&P Shield is an excellent pistol for concealed carry and self-defense. It is super reliable, lightweight, easy to conceal, and packs a decent amount of firepower. However, one of the drawbacks of its design is that it doesn't have a front accessory rail.
Now, that is something you can expect from a concealed carry pistol, and it isn't that big of a deal for most applications. However, if you want a front rail accessory on your S&W M&P Shield to mount lasers or flashlights, the Recover Tactical SHR9 Rail Adapter is one of the best options.
This SHR9 lightweight rail adapter is easily the most stable rail system on the market for the S&W M&P Shield. Its unique design keeps the rail in contact with the pistol at multiple points, eliminating the chances of moving around and giving you a stable mounting platform.
The Recover Tactical SHR9 Rail Adapter for M&P Shield is made from polymer and can be mounted on your pistol without any modifications. Moreover, it is designed so that it won't damage your pistol's finish in any way.
Installing the Recover Tactical SHR9 Rail Adapter for M&P Shield is very simple, and it comes with all the necessary hardware required for its installation.