- Rapid leg deployment with efficient single-handed adjustability
- 1913 Picatinny rail interface
- High strength polymer, steel, and Mil-Spec hard anodized aluminum construction
- +/- 25 degrees of tilt (50 degrees total)
- +/- 20 degrees pan (40 degrees total)
- Adjustable Bipod Locking Knob for setting tilt and pan
- Individually adjustable leg lengths in 0.5" increments for a total of 7-positions
- Material: Polymer, Steel, and Aluminum
- Finish: Black or Flat Dark Earth
- Weight: 11.82 oz.
- Height (from weapon to the ground):
- Collapsed: ~7.5"
- Extended: ~10.5"
- Height (when folded): 2.44"
- Folded: 3.25"
- Deployed: 8.44"
- Length (when folded): 7.69"
- Any firearm with Picatinny forend
One of these days you’re going to realize that a bipod is an upgrade that will help you shoot better and you can’t live without. When you finally decide that you can’t live without a bipod, the only thing to decide is which one. For your money, the only way to go is the Magpul Bipod, it brings so much value to your shooting game you absolutely can’t do without one.
Magpul Picatinny Bipod is Your Ticket to Ride
The Magpul Picatinny Bipod firmly attaches to your Picatinny rail, giving you the strength and stability you must have to confidently fire away. The Magpul Bipod transitions and conforms to meet the task at hand. Whether that means folded away or extended, it gives you the support you need to get off that perfect shot when it counts. It’s constructed from a cutting-edge combination of 6061-T6 aluminum and polymers to deliver reliable service for a lifetime.
Magpul Bipod: Simple Excellence
It’s easy to throw something together and call it an upgrade. However, creating truly great components takes time and it’s hard to create an item that not only works but works well. The Magpul Picatinny Bipod does indeed work well, it has an exquisite design that others only dream of. Rapid deployment from the stowed position is accomplished without tools, adapting to your needs to provide support. You can pivot, twist, and turn at will, still, your Magpul Bipod will hold your weapon steady as a rock, ready for you to touch off a round. Life is complicated enough, don’t make it worse with poor quality parts. Get yourself a Magpul Picatinny Bipod and take it easy.