- Bipod legs can quickly adjust to 5 different positions without having to align each leg equally
- Quick Detach rail mount attaches to 1913 Picatinny rail without extra tools for tightening
- This updated model has the ability to cant which can be locked with its new throw lever
- Features a spring loaded leg extension that retracts quickly with a one-button retraction lever
- Retracted leg height of 6" extends to a full open position of 10" w/ 3 other positions in between
- Leg position can be deployed in a 90 or 45 degree position, forwards or backwards
- Compatible with Accu-Tac Spike Bipod Feet for better traction on dirt (Not included)
- Made in the USA.
- Material: Billet Aluminum
- Finish: Flat Black Hard Anodize
- Weight: 22.12 oz.
- Min. Height (45-degree): 6.25"
- Min. Height (90-degree): 8.0"
- Max. Height (90-degree): 10.75"
- Min. Stance (45-degree): 9.25"
- Max. Stance (90-degree): 15.75"
- Closed Position Length: 9.0"
- Closed Position Width: 3.25"
- All Picatinny rail
- 1x Accu-Tac SR-5 G2 Bipod
- 2x Rubber Feets
You’ve spent countless hours choosing the components and assembling the rifle that fits you perfectly, all you need to be field ready is an Accu-Tac bipod. There’re a lot of bipods out there, but why leave it to chance? If you want a tactical bipod as good as the rifle you’ve poured your heart and bank account into, don’t settle. The Accu-Tac SR-5 Bipod is an American made, top of the line tactical bipod assembled of precision machined billet aluminum parts. It’s the bipod your weapon system deserves.
Hit Your Target With The Help of Accu-Tac SR5 Bipod
The Accu-Tac SR-5 Bipod provides a stable support system for your rifle, regardless of the surface you find yourself on. Leg extensions feature a ratcheting latch system that is easy to extend, just give a pull to the length you want. Retracting them is even easier. They’re spring loaded so all you have to do is pull the latch open the leg will retract to its shortest station automatically. The Accu-Tac Bipod's leg extensions adjust to five different heights between 6.25 inches and 10.75 inches. Since each leg adjusts independently and can be deployed and locked into either forward of rearward positions of 45 and 90 degrees from center. Even on uneven surfaces, the adjustability of the Accu-Tac guarantees a solid rest that won’t compromise the accuracy of your shot.
Easy On Easy Off
The Accu-Tac SR-5 features the Quick Detach mounting styles to fit on to any 1913 Picatinny rail. It mounts in a sec without the need of extra tools. This updated version has the ability to cant. Each leg is fully machined with scalloped contours and hard anodized to a flat black finish for a look and feel worthy of your best build.