MPN: ME212-B / ME212-M / ME212-T
- Made from 1000 denier nylon and equipped with heavy-duty YKK zippers
- Rip-cord handle for easy and instant access to contents
- Compatible with MOLLE modular equipment
- Can be quickly detach from your MOLLE gear
- Elastic tie downs and internal pockets ensure secure storage of contents within the tactical medical pouch
- Ideal for carrying first aid equipment
- Available in Black, Coyote Tan, and Multicam color choices
- Made in the USA
- Material: 1000 Denier Nylon
- Finish: Black, Coyote Tan, or Multicam
- Weight: 8.6 oz.
- Height: 6"
- Width: 5"
- Depth: 2.75"
- 1x Elite Survival Systems Medical Pouch with Rip-Cord Handle
- 1x Quick Detach MOLLE System
A well-stocked medical kit, with all the essentials for patching up bullet wounds and injuries can make the difference between life and death in a survival or combat situation. This is why most soldiers carry small med kits as their standard gear.
A Must-Have Accessory
If you are setting up your vest or plate carrier, make sure to get a good, MOLLE-Compatible medical pouch to attach to it, and the Elite Survival Systems Quick-Detach MOLLE Medical Pouch is one of the best options on the market.
Durable Design for Rugged Use
The Elite Survival Systems Quick-Detach MOLLE Medical Pouch is made from super durable 1000 Denier Nylon fabric and uses heavy-duty YKK zippers. This pouch can withstand the rugged use of a combat environment and is designed to hold everything you need in a field medical kit.
The pouch has multiple Elastic tie-downs and smaller pockets inside to keep all your medications, bandages, and other essentials organized. This pouch can be attached to any MOLLY-compatible equipment. It is made entirely in the USA and is available in multiple color choices, including Black, Coyote Tan, and Multicam.