MPN: ME216-B / ME216-M / ME216-T
- Constructed with 1000 denier nylon
- Fit MOLLE compatible modular equipment
- Three shell strips hold 6 shells each - 18 total
- Heavy-duty #9 zipper with quiet zipper cords
- Quick-rip tab of the MOLLE shotshell carrier opens zipper in an instant
- Dual MOLLE stick attachment
- Available in Black, Coyote Tan, and Multicam color variants
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Material: 1000 Denier Nylon
- Finish: Black, Coyote Tan, or Multicam
- Weight: 8.8 oz.
- Capacity: 18 Shotgun Shells (12 GA)
- 1x Elite Survival Systems Quick-Deploy MOLLE Shotgun Shell Pouch
- 2x Removeable Shotgun Shell Strips
Shotguns make for excellent home defense weapons. They pack a lot of power, are easy to shoot, and won't over-penetrate. However, one of the drawbacks of shotguns is that they can be slower to reload.
The Challenge with Reloading Shotguns
Since most shotguns don't have removable magazines, they must load one shell at a time, which can take a long time, especially if you carry loose shells in your pocket. Additionally, unless you're wearing a jacket with large pockets, you can't carry many shells in a regular pocket.
Maximize Your Shotgun's Ammo Capacity
The perfect solution to this problem is using a shotgun shell pouch, and the Elite Survival Systems Quick-Deploy MOLLE Shotgun Shell Pouch is one of the best options on the market. This shell pouch is made from super durable 1000 Denier Nylon and can hold 18 additional shotgun shells in three shell strips. The pouch used heavy-duty #9 zippers with quiet zipper cords. It also has a Quick-Rip tab which opens the zipper instantly.
Made in the USA and Available in Multiple Colors
The Elite Survival Systems Quick-Deploy MOLLE Shotgun Shell Pouch is an excellent accessory allowing you to carry more ammo for your shotgun, improving your performance at the range and in self-defense situations. It is made in the USA and is available in Black, Coyote Tan, and Multicam color variants.